Navy Seal

a\ n this is a story that is being written from a tablet so im not going to be editing it.But I will try for really big mistakes so let's read and if you don't like the book don't read it!!

LEAH

I have just broken up with my 4 year boyfriend, like why would he do that oK first he cheats then, he says I love you to get out of the cheating thing.

My name is Leah.

I had to go to the airport to collect my brother and some guy he is friends with in the seals.

My best friend Jess and I are waiting at the gate for them. When I saw Andy, I ran up to him and put my arms around him.

"Oh my god I have missed you so much" I said

"I haven't missed you that much I can live without you. wow, what a much simpler world it would be, huh?" Andy said with a smile on his face.I gave him a light punch.

Just then a very sexy guy in a dark blue suit came up to us, he was about 6'3, he had dark hair that was cut short,, he had a little bit of a stubble and he was heading our way.

"Well I didn't see you there Ms.Jessy blackton, I bet you think about me everyday. When will start admitting you have a crush on me?" Andy asked Jessy with a smile on his face.

" Not even in your dreams Avery" Jess said to him. Avery was mine and Andy's last name .

" Jess, Leah this is Sebastian he is going to stay with us. Bas this is my sister Leah and her friend Jess but Jess is off limits because she is still trying to overcome her feelings for me" Andy said.

"Hello ladies, it's very nice to meet you, thank you for letting me stay with you" he said, that was nice.

Just then Bas turned to me and whispered.

"What about you are you off limits or do you have some skinny ass boyfriend at home keeping the bed warm or can I do that for you" Bas said wow he is bold, it was kinda off putting. I hate it when guys act like this. I rolled my eyes.

Jess was in complete and utter shock but then she started smiling and Andy was sending a death glare to Bas. What the hell I have only met the guy!

" Yeah she is off limits and no you are not keeping the bed warm because my baby sister is still a Virgin" Andy said.

" ...am Andy I'm not a virgin .." " well in my head you still are " he quickly finished while putting his hands up to stop me talking.

"Right we should go" Jess said while rolling on the balls of her feet. Yes! I thought to myself.

Andy and jess were walking ahead of us when Bas turned to me and said " Well aren't you the definition of sexy, I like your attitude and you look yummy, if I had the chance to have you, it would be the best night of your live, I'm just putting it out there and I'm a man of my word" he said. Jesus I've only met the guy and he is hitting on me. Still its kind if weird to go up to someone you just met and tell them it would be great to have sex with ye. Like Wtf!

Just the he leaned down and whispered...

"Remember best night of you life".

And then he walked off. I don't know what the hell he thinks, but I am am not a slut that sleeps with somebody five minutes after I meet them.

***********
REALLY BAD JOKE TIME!!!

Q : WHY ARE PIRATES SO POPULAR

A. : THEY JUST ARRRRR

OH DEAR LORD OK on a scale of 1 -10 1 being bad 10 being good what was the joke like vote and comment pls