.

While you're walking you get the feeling that someone is following you. You continue to walk, not turning around. 

You ignore it because you think it's just Ga-Yeon following you again...

...But little did you know, it isn't who you thought.

.

.

You walk into the police station and ask for Jackson and Jaebum. The receptionist has you sit in the waiting area while she tries to find them. 

You sit down and pull your phone out to text Yoongi as he should be awake by now. Yoongi texts you back and you smile. 

Jungkook had convinced Yoongi to spend the day with him, so you know he will be safe while you are out. You still don't tell him anything. 

You send Jungkook a text updating him with the findings and your location. He responds, telling you to be careful. You reassure him that you will be and to keep an eye out for anything suspicious. 

You put your phone down as you hear someone yelling your name. You look up to see Jackson and Jaebum racing each other towards you.

You laugh at them then stand up. They stop in front of you, panting. "Come on, you are police officers and you're out of breath from a short run!?" 

They shake their heads. "We were out back cleaning when we were told you were here looking for us, obviously we are going to come running."

You chuckle a bit and hug them both. "I need your help again. But not out here." 

They nod and show you to their office. "Wow, a big cozy office for two officers." 

They chuckle. "We got promoted, remember? We are officially detectives."

"Oh yea, I forgot about that. I've had a lot on my mind." 

They both look at you concerned. "What's wrong?" 

You hand them the evidence bags with the fingerprints in one and the powder in the other. They take it and look at it.

You sit with them by one of the desks. "The powder is Anthrax, or so we think. We can't find the fingerprints in our system. We were hoping you could help. Those fingerprints were found on the envelope that was left under my door with that powder in it. We think they belong to the same person."

Jackson looks at you quickly. "Someone tried to kill you!?" 

You nod. "The envelope had too much powder in it, that it spilled out. That's the only reason why I didn't pick it up. I called Jimin and Tae to help. But we only got so far."

Jaebum nods. "Jinyoung is in the lab, I'll take this down to him and Mark now to investigate. We'll call you when we get results. It may take some time though." 

You smile at them and stand up. "No rush. Thank you for your help though. I have some paperwork I need to go sign with the boys."

"FOR THE STUDIO RIGHT!?" 

You look at Jackson wide eyed. "How'd you know about that?" 

"Namjoon told me last night at the bar about it. I think it's cool. You'll have room there for us to record too right?"

You chuckle. "Of course. You're all welcomed. I should go. Thanks again." 

They nod and walk you out. "Y/N-ah, do you need a ride?" 

You smile. "You know I can walk." 

"Still, Jungkook said you've been walking everywhere since early this morning and isn't comfortable with you out here alone."