CHRISMAS SPEACIAL

Start from the beginning

"Umm...Doctor?" She called the male.

The Hargreeves then noticed the giant blue box with "POLICE BOX" written on the front in their back yard. They had no such thing in their house and they doubt that Pogo had bought it.

From behind the box a gray head appeared.

"Santa?!" Alex whispered.

The old man had a grumpy face. Like he was furious. He saw the group and blinked, "Oh! Hello!" He waved while holding a strange thing in his hand.

Diego immediately took one of his knives and threw it the old guy. The knife hit the wall behind the furious man, painfully close to his face.

Everyone had token a defensive stance.

They didn't look that intimidating while wearing pajamas and one still sipping a margarita.

"Who are you?" Luther asked a second before Diego, making him glare at the bigger guy.

"I'm the Doctor. Just that, Doctor. Nothing before or after it. And this is Clara." The old guy-now known as the Doctor- said and when he looked at Alex he scoffed.

"I'm not going to give you your chimichangas." He said with his Scottish accent.

Alex frowned, "I don't even like chimichangas."

Clara looked at the group excited. "Oh my god. It's them!"

The Doctor guy scoffed, "of course it's them, I said I'll bring you to them and I did. Like always. Right place, right Time. Always." He ignored the look his companion gave him at the last part.

Klaus looked at them and said, "Are you her grandpa or somethin' ?"

The Doctor looked at him in surprise, "How can you say that when we look exactly the same age?"

Ben looked at the gray hair and the face, "beside the obviously gray hair and wrinkles?"

The Doctor's frown deepened even more, "I'm not wrinkly, you are."

Clara rolled her eyes, "real mature Doctor."

And then turned to the group, once again excited.

"Oh god, hi! I'm a big fan." She said with a big smile on her face and waved.

Klaus and Alex were the only ones who returned the wave.

(Maybe Vanya did too but she was behind everyone so you couldn't actually see her)

"Something's wrong." The Doctor said and started sniffing around like a dog.

"Doctor?" Clara called the older man, sounding concerned.

The group just watched.

The Doctor walked up to Ben, sniffed and whispered something like 'fish' before moving to where Ben's broken statue once stood. And then he licked it.

The eight kick-assers gagged. Not Klaus. Never Klaus. 

"You!" He said and turned, pointing at Alex, "you said you don't like chimichangas."