Chapter 28

♥️♥️

Bengalis barely dance in their reception parties.... "Ye kaisa boring line huya be!!" Aman's jaw dropped in exasperation and he muttered internally when Shivan made him know explaining the above fact about Bengali reception function in an amused with a tight lipped smile. As if he is feeling the same getting bored, surrounded by the myriad of invitees, continuous picture clicking and greeting the guests nodding. His neck is on the verge of having cramp of so much bobbing in gesture of welcoming the attendees, cheeks crinkled for those uninterrupted plastered smile on his face since he appeared as groom in this huge banquet. Which has transformed into some painful grin by now.

Aman's mood got effing down, bitter knowing that he won't get any chance to treat his boss the way he does to him. As per as his plan was to bring Neil in a jealousy state.
Aman clenched his fist throwing his annoyance. He dashed out of the spot to get a drink.

"Haath chodho mera ye kya kar rahey ho!" Avni glared at Neil, gritted her teeth talking in a low tone glancing nervously at the people around. Mostly were busy, not paying any attention towards them.

Neil wore a linen silk royal blue bandhgala Jodhpuri suit pairing with white dhoti style bottom.
He was looking hunky, debonair.
And Avni wore a pearl white lehenga matching with ethnic jewelry. Her look was lavishly exquisite. Abutting the Bride and groom she was no less than one of those eye catching aura amongst the both guest parties.

"Then say tu mere saath jayegi car mein..." Neil tightened his grip around her wrist hid behind him dragging her into a decent corner. While Avni was in struggle to get away him. He wandered his glance on everyone there with a plastered smile on his lips.
"Aur woh bhi alone" he trailed off the last word croonig softly.

"Tumhein pata haina aaaisa nahi ho sakta" Avni stammered, flipped her eyes lashes trepidatiously.

"I don't know...you will" his each words are much prompt.

"Aur na karuto!!" Avni waggled a brow, her eyes right into his, as Neil did the same. He suddenly pulled her towards him and her breath hitched at his intense gaze boring into her. She gulped feeling chocked inside by his breath over her ears.

"or I'll complete the task I have left incomplete on haldi ceremony" his velvety voice made skipped her heart to her throat and stopped beating when he lowered his face towards her a bit more and said "btw I'll do it anyways soon or later" he gulped the drink he was gripping. His eyes told he would mean it.

It took time to compose vaguely sweating Avni what he told before her eyes met Aman standing few steps away waved at her in a cheeky smile.

"Ladka pura bawla hog chuka hai..
Matlab kuchbhi..." Aman scoffed, coming towards her looking at Neil swaggered other side and retrieve his gaze back at Avni. And she winched being anxious. If Aman have had heard them.
"waise bhaine aisa kya kaha jo tu itni nervous ho gayi...haa!!" Aman asked curiously scrutinizing Avni and then threw his gaze at Neil to the drink counter joined Shivam and Ayan.

Avni bit her bottom lip released a breath of relief and nodded nothing averting her gaze away Aman. Her cheeks heated up joining her shaking hands together to hide them.
Aman narrowed his brows slightly in confusion staring at her and then whip his head ahead at boys.

*******

Avni

I don't like this Tillu...and those naughty gleam in his eyes...

He wasn't like this ever before..
I mean very rarely if I would count...

Then Avni bite her lips remembering a day they went to a family picnic...