Chapter 19

Roy Mansion all set for the Final Day 👆

Sorry guys if I have disappointed you regarding this particular update... Actually Ye Neil ka pov phir Avni ka pov ek hi scene Ko lekar I get bored you know, So I'm skipping that part because it's obvious, my intelligent readers kno how's it feels when the person you love feels exactly the same for you....right!!!

Apart from this we have many interesting Avniel scenes lined up ahead...
If you people are not agree with this idea then do not hesitate to let me know your remarks regarding this particular chappie (once more I'm repeating)
You are always welcomed here for dropping your suggestions...so do share your reviews through your comments...

Enjoy the chappie...

🥰🥰

Avni flipped her eyes lids to get a clear view, scrabbled her left hand over the bed mattress in search of her pH...She took the pH in her hand, squinted her eyes to see the time, it was 5:30...
She was about to kept it aside carelessly but instantly jerked up her body, sat on the bed...

"OMG what have I done!! How could you be so careless Avi...shit shit shit.." she pushed her hair back frustratingly, held her head with both of her hands...

"I have to call him right now" thinking this she immediately grabbed her pH dialled the number...

*******

Neil was busy in conference room engrossed in a presentation been given by one of his team leader...
He saw his pH vibrating every interval since last few minutes..he ignored it repeatedly but it's continuously vibrating...he bent slightly to look at his pH screen. An instant smile appeared on his face staring the caller ID but he suppressed himself coughing softly to avoid the gaze around him..he typed a message, immediately sent it to the number then kept the pH aside and brought his mind back on the speaker person...

Avni thumed her pH irritatingly on the bed mattress.. instantly a beep sound she heard came out from it...she immediately grabbed it, a message notification seen on the screen...she hurriedly unlocked the screen to see it through..

"Call you later Jaan I'm on the halfway in a meeting..." She read the message and stretched her hand to keep it frustratingly, before that someone knocked at her door.... the moment she wear her glasses to get out of her bed to see who's it at the door her gaze fall on her dark room around which is not actually dark, it's an amazing warm glow coming inside her room by the lighting around the mansion that was decorated.. she joyfully looked around the room "it's my Didu's wedding.."she sighed but startled by another knock at her door...
Putting her messy hair into a quick bun she got out from the bed walked to the door to unlocked it...

"Shona!!!" Neelama stopped calling her name further she rolled her eyes from toe to head upon her daughter

"Mamma" Avni drowsyly mumbled hugging her Mamma..praying inside not to get scolded from her...