Chapter 12

💝💝

Avni's pov

I came inside my room, locked the door gently..I threw my pH on the bed and removed my glasses left it on the mattress.

I walked to the washroom, shutting the door..I pressed my head on the backside of the door, exhaled heavily...I stood still for few seconds recalling those moments..
I straighten my body stepped towards the shower passing by the mirror on my right avoiding my reflection..
Stripping out my each clothes slowly one by one I kept them on a rack behind then moved at the edge of the floor where the shower stick have been..I turned on the shower knobe..stopped my movement stood still under the flowing streams..
Water washing away my tears..

I covered my face with both my palms..sobbed hard, my body movement matching up by my hiccups..

The resonance of my sobbing and the flowing water made an inexplicable ambience in this four walled glass-cover inside the washroom..

Flashback

"Avni Roy come here!!" Physics teacher Mr.Rao called out the students' name one by one checking the half Yearly Physics exams answer sheets..

"Avni Roy!!" Mr.Rao called one more time..then he raised his eyes from the answer sheets..

He furrowed his brows looked at Avni..

Aman was checking his answer sheet sitting on the second bench in boys row..he tilted his gaze when Sir called Avni twice..he creased his eyebrows staring at Avni.. he has never saw Avni being inattentive in the class or anything related to studies infact she is one of the best students in their section 9A..(Aman and Avni were classmates just as Neil and Aravi)

They saw Avni sitting her head bent down on the desk..

"Avni I'm talking to you, r you listening!!!"
Sir again asked aloud this time irritably..

Most of the students have left their seats stood up peeping curiously to find out the scene..

Aman saw Sir motioned the next girl to get her up..

The girl shook Avni softly placing her hand on her arm but Avni didn't respond, she called her name shook again discreetly. In response Avni just leisurely fell on her lap that made everyone shocked in the class. that girl noticed some blood clots on the floor her eyes widened being scared..she patted on her cheeks calling Avni to open her eyes but Avni didn't move a single bit.. observing her keenly the girl shrieked calling Sir..
Mr.Rao kept the answer sheets aside hastened his steps towards the girls row...
he came close to the desk where Avni was..he leaned slightly saw her school uniform is all drenched in blood all over her lower backside..
he immediately said.." Please someone go and call your class teacher and her sister Aravi"

Aman immediately got out of his desk and ran outside of the class to call their class teacher Miss.Chadda..

In less than few minutes Class 9A class teacher Miss.Chadda rushed inside the class walked towards the girls row saw Avni lying in a sitting position on one of her classmate's lap..she caressed her head called Avni but she stayed still.. instantly Miss.Chadda dialled the Principal Sir's number..