Chapter 20

💖💖

"Bonu ye Neil abhitak aya kyu nahi?" Aravi asked in a low tone sitting there putting Mehendi in her hands by one of the best Mehendi designers in town.

"Pata nahi aesa kaunsa rastey se arah hai jo itna time lagrah hai isko" Avni retorted letting out her annoyance through her gritted teeth, then looked down on her pH screen expecting his call.

"Achhaji!! Iska mathlab Kisika intezar horah hai...humm.. ahem ahem" Aravi faked coughed nodding her head holding amusement in her voice, hinting I-know-it-all.  Her eyes flitted to Juhi then Aman then back to Avni.
Avni shut her eyes in embarassment then reopened, tilted her gaze off her pH screen glanced at them.

"Imm..it was just.." Avni stammered trying hard not to be displayed her blushed cheeks.

"Hey ruk" Aravi furrowed her brows at Avni as if she was trying to figure out the reason  behind something unsual in her facade.

Juhi and Aman took a quick look at each other confusingly then shifted their eyes at Aravi then lastly at Avni.

Avni blinked watching Aravi for looking at her this weird.

"If I have just seen it right..you blushed Avni" Aravi said narrowing her eyes at Avni, with a gotcha smirk her on lips.

Avni bit her bottom lip and sighed.

"What are you talking even" Avni turned her face straight, tried hard not to give them any hint the things she is not at all ready to reveal to them yet.

"I saw you Avi" Aravi pushed more.

"Why would I be blush?" Growing sloppy Avni grimaced at Aravi yet immediately her ph pinged by a text notification tone. The second her eyes read the sender she couldn't help her chest leaped.
Flipping her eyelids she stood up, kept her facade unfazed before she is away the spot.

" I'll be back" saying this Avni was  hastily outside the house leaving her group numb.

Aman Juhi Aravi watching at the way Avni left with their acute puzzling glances, but soon they found ending up smirking at eachother.

******

Having a cool bath around for 10min Neil just finished buttoning his shirt facing the mirror setting his hair raking the comb through it..

Avni hurriedly came inside his room then locked the door and moved behind him...

"What happened why are you so restless !!" Neil asked her through the mirror tying the watch on his right wrist lowering his eyes..

Neil wore a sky blue shirt paring with a ripped faded black jeans...

Her gaze trailed over his body from toe towards upward and stopped on his chest that well built part peeping out from his undone upper two button...

Avni flinched breaking her trance.her face flushed recalling her shamelessly checking out session few seconds before.Though this the first meeting after their love confession but still she doesn't want to bring any change in their equation she has shared with him since her birth.

she cleared her throat bringing back her distracted mind and gathered herself for the purpose she has eagerly waiting for his coming back home from last few hours...

Neil rose his eyes, a smirk appeared on his lips observing at her nervous flushed face...

"Stop checking me out Avu" Neil teased passing by her took his pH from the bed side table on the opposite side of his bed....

Her jaws dropped open by his remark following her eyes behind him...

"Mujhey aur bhi bahut saarey kaam hai you pompous Jerk" Avni glared putting her hands on her hip...