Chapter 8

🧡🧡

"Hey Juhiiii!!" Avni squealed with a vibrant smile in excitement when Juhi trod discreetly inside with her luggage in her hold and a sling on her shoulder followed by Driver uncle with a small trolley.

Keeping her trolley aside Juhi pulled Avni into a hug and then pulling away she greeted every other person in Roy mansion one by one.

"Juhi tumhein kuchbhi chaiye ho to Avni ya Aravi Ko batadena thik hai don't hesitate to ask.. "
Neelama said putting a hand on Juhi's hair in a motherly affection.

"Haan aunty bilkul.." Juhi replied with a gentle node, grinned broadly.

"Achha to ab chalo dinner karlo bahot raat ho chuki hai kalse celebrations start hojayega to thora rest karlo.." Neela said walking towards the dinning area to bring out the food for Juhi which she has saved for her.

"Yess Juhi have your dinner then take a long slumber..u must be tired traveling the long hours from Bangalore to Delhi.." Reyaansh added.

"Aunty, Uncle thanks for the concern but I had my dinner in the airport.. I was famished at that hour before my departure.  So the moment I got my luggage the first thing I did was grabbed a big meal because I knew that it will take late night to reach home soo...." and leaving her sentence incomplete she made a poker face being apologetic to them while hearing her Neela halted her steps.
"the thing I want right now is a good sleep..bass.."she smiled meekly. Neela and Reyaansh took a look at eachother before they smiled watching her how mortified she looked.

"R you sure you are not hungry??" Neela gently asked Juhi for one last time.

"Yess Neela aunty I'm sure and I'm absolutely fine. Really" Juhi replied through a meaningful smile.

"Okkay then. Avni take Juhi to her room Shona..Aravi you bring one duvet from your cupboard keep it in her room Juhi would need one definitely" Neela instructed her girls strolling back to them.

Avni nodded, usurped Juhi to follow her
"Okkky Mamma...Come Juhi I'll take you to your room.."

Avni grabbed one of her trolly and Juhi held another one.Aravi took fast steps and scurried into her room to bring an extra duvet for Juhi.
And then the three girls went upstair after wishing two elders, goodnight.

Later Neela Reyaansh departed to their room and they called it a night.

Next day morning...

"Avni chotu Shona!!" Neela knocked on the Avni in room.

Avni opened blinking her eyes, brought her fatigue gaze over the clock on the wall and it said it's 8.am.
She stretched her arm, furrowed her eyebrows and immediately realised.
"Mamma!!"she yelled throwing the duvet away her body, with a jolt climbed down the bed and rushed to open the door for her mother.

Avni pulled the door open and saw Neela standing over there at her door with a facade saying hi-sleepy-head.

"Avu hurry up we have to leave for Basu Mansion it's 8.am..Sweta ji ne call Kiya tha they are almost ready.." hassling her daughter with a light reprimanding voice she walked past Avni and walked in her room and started settling her bed that her daughter has left untidy and her hands moving paused when from back Avni hugged her mamma and dug her face on her Neela's shoulder.
"hummm!!" Avni inhaled her sent, drowsiness was still in her voice. This is how she used to do since her childhood, inhaling the sent she is in love with.

"Avu C'omn Shona hurry up..Didu and Juhi has got up already and joining us downstairs for Breakfast.." Neela informed brushing her hair with her hand one side.

Avni lifted her head off her mom's shoulder, her eyes squinted now.
Neelama pushed away her messy hair off her face then smiled staring at her cute fatigue face.