Chapter 21

🥰🥰

"Avni tu kaha thi kabse dundh rahi hu tujhey" Sweta Mom smiled moving close to Avni...
Avni gave a soft smile in return..

"Sunn Tillu kaha hai" Sweta whispered in her ears..

Avni leaned slightly towards Sweta to reply her but before that she was interrupted by Reyaansh...

"Avu surpriiiised!!!" Reyaansh said smiling at Avni mischievously standing at the main door...

Avni creased her brows slightly staring at her Dadda to figure out what he actually up to...
NeelaMa was sitting beside Aravi feeding her sweets because of her two arm fully covered with Mehendi. They also instantly turned their their eyes towards Reyaanh followed by all the people around..

Reyaanh moved slightly to his right keeping that smile sticked on his lips letting a man step inside through the main door.

There the Man entered in a black tuxo smiling softly keeping his gaze on Avni.
His height was Six feet or more it could be undoubtedly, he has sharp jawline covered in dense beard, athletic physic, broad chest and deep intense black orbs. In short a man of every girl's dream.

Avni parted her lips slightly being flabberghasted then closed her mouth with her palm widening her eyes.she was in a state of extreme surprise.

Reyaansh smiled broadly looking at her condition.

NeelaMa stood up slowly with her glassy eyes followed by her smile..
That happiness a mother feels when her son return home after a long battle especially that he was never supposed to be...

Avni started taking her steps slowly then with each steps further it became bigger and faster and finally when she was one step closer to that person she paused for a bit second smiling with her welled up eyes. she was in mixed emotions.She immediately engulfed him in a gentle hug..
He was so tall that her head settled on his chest close to his heart.
A soulful smile crept on his lips. His hand slowly rapped around her shoulder and the another one stroking her hair partly...
kissing on her forehead he rested his cheeks there heaved a deep sigh..

NeelaMa kept her palm on his shoulder.lovingly pressed on his muscles slightly.
"I didn't expect you will come Ayan"Neelama smiled in her tears...

They flinched slightly and broke the position they were...
Avni shifted her eyes between Neelama and Ayan...

"It's my one of the most annoying competitor's wedding how could I miss it" Ayan turned his waist behind to look at Aravi.

"Hey you Mr. Irritating I'm here don't you think you should have meet the bride first" Aravi glared at him sitting on the couch showing her fake angry face.

"Nope I don't think so" Ayan gave a toothy grin.

"Shut up you mera Sabse bada Dushman" Aravi responded back...

Everyone was confused looking at their banters few minutes before but ended up into laughter watching them now...

Holding Avni by her hand Ayan moved towards Aravi and sat beside her then started saying something pointing at her hand which is almost fully covered with mehendi now..
Avni was seen laughing at them while Aravi has been found sometimes glaring at him then the next moment showing her boundless smilies..
Avni introduced Ayan with Juhi, Aman and other relatives who was present around them.

"Munda to bada changa hai Neela" Bebe exclaimed smiling at Neelama...

"Achha!!! Yehi hai woh Ayan jiska....." Sweta gulped down the remaining words..

"Hummm" Neelama sighed shifting her gaze at them...

"Hey beauties what's up" Neil came behind them and spread his arms around Bebe and Neelama hugging them together..