Chapter 63

The continuation part.

Avni

Sujoy the lab boy picked in one ring. He is an year or two junior to me, a distant cousin from mom's side, very loyal and would never judge me. I can't trust anybody in this, but him.

Around noon he confirmed it with a stifled yet elated tone before he harrumphed once or twice and then surreptitiously whispered over the speaker(though I know how excited he is) And it took me a while believing him and not to freak out having a heart attack almost. Almost. And then this thought of insecurity, uncertainty caught me off gaurd_ how Neil will react to this. Would he...? I panicked not able to figure out what would be his saying on my current condition.
Then the thought cross my mind as well_ whatever he says I would face it and immediately by it's own accord my gaze moved down to my stomach.

This is the feeling I always wanted to feel. I put a hand over the fabric and my lips stretched a smile along with few drop of tears. I didn't recognised when I started crying. Is it the feeling a woman want to feel, to feel complete?

Yes it is. My heart leaped agreeing with my mind this time.

My state of daze broke when I felt two firm hands lifted me carrying and next moment I'm on the seat inside a car. Being flabbergasted I watched him jogged over to his side and he climbed onto his seat. His grin never faded since I confirmed him the news. Never thought Neil would be this happy. My lips curved a smile before I hide it, nonetheless my traitor red cheeks said another story.

I looked away his handsome face. At that moment I realised I want a little Neil. Whom I can kiss on his chubby cheeks whenever, wherever I want, I won't need to resist if I'm in public place or sitting amidst elders. Someone I can say my blood and flesh. God I just can't wait to see him, cuddle my baby.

Neil- I just want to dance right now. Like really dance no matter who see me and think of me some insane making moves on walkway. I don't care.

I wish I can shout and say all the pedestrian around this spot that I'm having a child with Avni. The same Avni who herself thought she is sterile. Yeah Stupid girl she is. And I'm hopelessly in love with this woman.

My eyes moved to Avni in passenger seat next to me who's eyes are outside the window. She didn't know how much she made my heart euphoric. She gave me the best gift. I always told her to never loose hope. If it means to be it will happen. Universe will make it happen no matter how difficult it could be if you truly want it. And now here we are going to be parents of our first child. The thought itself sends thousands of shiver through my entire form. It will be real task for me to wait all these months for my Shona. Yes Shona the word Neela Aunty calls Aravi and Avni.

I want a little version of Avni. Adorable, chubby, sometimes naughty and most of the time charming. This urge was always there somewhere hidden inside me, I so want to relieve those days_When I first saw her in her mother's arms, the moment our eyes met Avni called me closer to her doing those cute hand gestures a baby does. And I could never forget that scene how she squealed in glee when I reached her and took her in my arms as securely as I could have being a kid as well.

Such a cute face baby Avni had I have never laid my eyes on.

And there is a secret.

Avni kissed me when she was four.

She was playing with Aman around our living room. I remembered I had come back home all exhausted from the neighborhood, cycling. I plopped on a couch, pulled off my tee which is already drenched with sweat and closed my eyes keeping my head on the headrest. I could hear it clear the sound mom is making my favourite mango juice using the juicer. Few minutes later I sensed it, a little human figure delicately walked in, climbed on the couch next to my spot.

"Whell you the whole dey, I missd you" she talked with her baby accent, her soft voice interrupted and sensing her presence I opened my eyes, straightened my head from the leaning position. My perplexed gaze over her. She wore a pink top, baby panda printed all over the fabric, pairing with checked yellow and hot pink fluffy skirt. Her those cute black eyes watching me, lips pouted showing how sad she is. I couldn't stifle but a giggle slipped out my chest watching her, and looking me laughing she giggled too. How innocent and cute. And next second leaving my heartbeat escalating, at the same time mystified at the spot her those pink lips pressed on my cheek.

My hands went up to my face, touching the exact spot she had kissed me on years back. On My left cheek. I glanced at her, her gaze still outside the window. May be I know what it is disturbing her inner peace. My focus back ahead, my hand back to steering wheel like it was before.

I was eight, it wasn't my age to feel physically attracted to a girl, neither I had any idea about that kind of feeling of love exist. But I would not lie, the fact is_ I liked it. And I know it now, It was my first kiss, indeed.

I'm sure Avni must have forgotten by now. But someday I would like to remember her. It will be fun watching her reaction when I'll tantalise her saying how she couldn't resist my hotness at that little age and stole my first kiss. At the thought of her red face listening to me I beamed.

Yes no other girl kissed me before she did, except two women in my life already_ my mom and Bebe.

And I want a baby like her, someone replica of her in my arms.

I just can't wait for the day I would first see her again. God please pass this time fast. Let my baby be healthy and away from all evil. I prayed and manuevoured my car to our home route.

I may move this earth upside down if anyone comes to my path to my Avni. Our thing has become more stronger, more formidable the second she said she is carrying my baby. A plausible breath left out my chest at the thought of it. This girl would be death of me somewhere I knew it from the very beginning. And can't be more than happy knowing it.

My hands stretched take a hold of her hand on her lap, her eyes snapped at me the moment I touched her. I can see how worried she is, any girl would be the same being in her place. But she has me. I don't want her to brooding over the things and get sick. Her health comes first, Avni comes first. I love her so much she knows it. don't she?

I opened my eyes then closed reassuring her, that I would make everything just fine, as good as we are, the Roys and Khannas will be always together. I'll make sure of it. No one would be hurting.

Though She returned me a small smile, but I know she is quite at a ease inwardly.

             ~~~~~~~~~

Writing Neil's pov was a real struggle and much difficult I must mention, it took a whole noon to put all the exact emotions his mind messed up in and mine too while writing Neil.

Please let me know if you like it, or I badly failed picking all the details of his heart out. I would love to read your feedback on this.

Love MoN❤️