Chapter 17

Not edited..

🥰🥰

Neil walked to her cabin inside, locking the door behind he moved close to a couch that was placed facing her desk..he slouched his back on the seat and relaxingly leaned to it...

Avni stood their stunned looking at him..

"Uff it's so warm outside Avi" Neil rested his hand on the handrest gazed straight at her..

Avni furrowed her eyes staring at him..

"Hey why are you standing there come sit here" Neil motioned her to sit next to him on the couch..

"No I'm okay here" Avni replied in a low tone..

"Bada hu main tujhse, kabhi to meri baat sunliya kar.. come here.." he sat straight and extended his arm towards her...

"But we should move now... Everybody must be waiting for us there at home" Avni pulled her hand bag a bit over her shoulder expecting him to move...

His lips curved a bit staring at her..he smiled through his eyes..

"Humm.. I know but You have already told Neela Aunty that you will be late...so they won't be waiting for us.." he said relaxingly leaning back on the couch...
"By the way have you done your lunch!!!" Neil enquired..

"Yup, I had in canteen half an hour back" Avni replied being uneasy with his presence..

"Good.....
come sit..." he called her one more time..

Avni sighed deeply having no other option left for her, she walked towards the couch..

Neil rose his eyes up at her...he extended his arm held her hand then made her sit beside him...

Avni hesitantly sat on the couch in a distance away from him sat looking straight blankly avoiding his gaze on her...

Neil noticed that,he shifted little close to her then took her hands into his..Avni instantly turned her head looked at their intertwinked hands confusingly then rose her eyes at him...

Neil smiled when their eyes met..

"Now tell me what is going on inside your bhaari dimag..you have just stopped talking with your Tillu!!" Neil calmly said then chukled..

"I'm not avoiding you"Avni tried to free her hands from his grip, but the grip became more tigher by her this action..

"Avii please" Neil roamed his intense gaze on her eyes..

Staring at his intensity she couldn't utter a single word..She immediately shifted her eyes straight nowhere in particular..

Holding her hand still Neil slowly came down on the floor he sat on his toe facing her..

Avni startled seeing him there..She opened her mouth to say something but she lost her words staring in his eyes..

Neil heaved a deep sigh shut his eyes before he opened it again..

"Avii...abto tu bahot achhi tarhase jaan chuki hai ki how much I love you... nonetheless I know how much you love me too..but being as typical Avni you won't accept it" Neil said the last sentence casually in a smirk..

"but have you ever thought that how much your egnorance hurting me!!! it's not that you have never been mad at me, everytime those fights had given me vibes that I have been always important to you as you are to me..but you know what your behaviour since yesterday killing me inside..i can't take this anymore. it feels so heavy not talking to you all day long...
Even today you didn't reply my good morning message... Avi please say something" Neil craved for her reply..