Chapter 69

"What happened to my daughter? Why did she faint?" As soon as Reyaansh hassled his steps through the hospital lobby these stressful words left his mouth frantically to no one in particular but to the direction those known faces gathered outside a door. The door is not closed but no one is allowed to get inside without permission.

"Yes what happened to Avni? How is she now?" Prakash asked Neil with a worry tone which Neil had to dodge off and turned to speak to Reyaansh. He dragged a deep breath before he gathered his thoughts to talk to this stressful man, who has all rights and the need to know about her daughter's present health.

"Uncle...the thing is....." Neil spoke irresolutely halting his steps few feets away him. Reyaansh disconcerting gaze fell on Neil at the same time Prakash's all attention on his son.

"Patient Avni Mehta's family...." a nurse came out of that door and called out. And everyone's eyes snapped to the same direction. Neil couldn't finished his sentence. His bad.

Avni

Few minutes prior.

"Your parents are all outside, do you want me to call any one of them?" Doctor asked gently smiling at me. I am laying on bed, watched him wiping off the jel over my belly, that he has put before doing my ultrasound. I got fainted at Neil's place which Neil got panic and admited me in this clinic I have no idea where this place is. I guess this clinic is close to his place. And the worst part is he must have called everyone in his anxious state. He could have called Aman if he needed any mental support but no that stupid head called everyone I'm sure. Now what?

I licked my lips, nodded him my agreement. My breath and form both is shaky at the thought of my parents getting knowing of my state. God please save me.

I have no idea how they will react. I know I have disappointed them. But what it takes I have to face it for my babies.Yes. It's time I should let parents know my state. I can't keep them in dark forever.

I'm carrying twins the doctor just confirmed. I put my hand softly on my belly caressing the spot. My heart is heavy, overwhelmed. Nothing can match the happiness I'm feeling right now because of these two growing inside me. Anything I would face for those two. A small smile crept on my lips eyes at my belly. Few more months, they will be in my arms.
My eyes welled up, honestly I wasn't hopeful about everything my life took this massive turn. I hope this not a dream.

Few minutes later my Doctor grabbed a file and on his way out he asked a nurse to attain me, then he is out of the room. My parents are outside in the lobby.

Let's pray to almighty.

*

"She got fainted because she was in stress" a very tall, middle aged man sitting there in a leather chair, few papers in his hands. Through his one look anyone can say he is quiet experience in his field, his demeanour dripping confidence. He is the Doctor who checked Avni, under whose care Avni was admitted. He said those words then paused for few seconds letting his words sink.

Right now His diligent gaze is on the papers in his hands, then they are up, straight rested over Reyaansh who is sitting across the desk facing him, who is eagerly waiting for his words since the second he stepped inside this place. Every second is growing difficult for him until unless he isn't going to hear something positive about his child. Later he would talk to that Neil of a idiot what made him take Avni in this clinic instead of them? The more he is thinking about everything happened in last few hours the more his blood is boiling to strangle someone. Piffle. This is how he is growing irked inside his head, and planning to assassinate Neil in several ways.