[188] Blue Roses & Bruised Hearts [RQ]

Prompt: Niall loves flower crowns made out of the blue bush near his home. This same bush brought Liam into his life, but he never expected to face intense pleasure and pain from such a person.

Contains: Violence

Requested by: live_for_niam

On a cloudy day, Niall took a few steps into the small area that held a beautiful, blue rose-filled bushel where the piercing blue flowers called his name, telling him to create a beautiful crown that'd fit perfectly atop his youthful head. He picks a few randomly out of respect for remaining fair but before he could stand back up, he feels a hand at his left shoulder.

Looking up, Niall notices that it's Liam, and he doesn't know whether to remain calm or turn frightened. Liam was strange because he either wanted to beat Niall to a pulp or fück him until they're both dripping with sweat and droplets of the fantastically tasting semen. Niall preferred the latter by a long shot, but he didn't make the rules. He followed them to keep himself from getting critically injured from the one boy who has shown at least a small bit of interest in him.

“I've parked just right there, got lube in the glove compartment. Hope you're still loose enough for me, baby.”

Hearing those words send chills down Niall's spine as he feels his body tingle at the thought of being fücked by Liam for the second day in a row. What has gotten into him? This had to be a joke, Niall thought. Nevertheless, he stood up after carefully placing the roses into his basket and towards the car where Liam continued to fix his slicked-back, small quiff and stubble that grew perfect upon his face.

Once he got into the car, Niall placed the blue roses into the back, leather seat right before buckling himself in the seat where he'd be sitting for a short amount of time because he knew where he and Liam were going.

“Making a new flower crown?” Liam took notice of the new colors in Niall's flower basket while taking a gentle hold of Niall's left thigh, earning a soft groan from Niall who hummed softly.

“Y-Yeah, 've been eyeing that blue bushel for the past week but was too terrified to even approach it. I figured I'd finally take the chance to acquire a few then make a new crown.”

Liam smiles a little, pulling into the signature alleyway that they found themselves in when having these secret rendezvous of pure sëx and pleasure. “I'm you'll look great in it. For now, I want to get inside of you and see that pretty little mouth of yours moan for me, okay?”

With no hesitation, Niall got out of the car and leaned back against the walled tinted with previous stains of their residue as his heart beats out of his chest. He enjoyed this more than anything, even when it comes to making flower crowns.

Once they entered school, the atmosphere seemed to change between them. Niall kept his distance from Liam, who obviously had a great time with him just now because of the fact he released inside of him three times, but he knew that Liam enjoyed his space and violent hands on him.

It didn't take long that day when Niall found himself getting pushed down onto the ground during his and Liam's lunch period near his locker. Nobody was in sight, Niall realized.

Liam's left-handed fingers dug into Niall's arms as he punched him into his right side, adding onto the previous bruises that he made from their sexual and nonsexual activities together. This only furthered the pain Niall felt since he began feeling a bit dizzy, disoriented about the things around him, especially when he felt nothing anymore. Liam had gotten up and left after spitting in Niall's hair, thumbing his bottom lip whilst walking off in a pleased manner.