[184] HUGO Photoshoot

Prompt: What if Niall took Stella's place in the underwear photoshoot for HUGO...

Dedicated to: niamsvinyl

The bedroom was a sight that Niall never thought about finding himself standing in, especially with Liam who had been taking a few sips of alcohol bit by bit nearby. He was extremely nervous about exposing his body like this for thousands of people to see, so he needed some way to compose himself. Niall didn't much like this option, but he couldn't blame Liam because this was a very serious and one of the most exciting shoots they had done together for HUGO as a whole. Niall was still nervous, though.

“Hey, you'll be alright. I'll be right beside you for most of the pictures and videos today. There's nothing to worry about. You're absolutely stunning, and I wouldn't lie to you, especially right now when it's important.” Niall was doing his best to coax Liam into thinking in a way that wouldn't provoke him negatively. He wanted this shoot to go by quick and easy for them both, even if it took a bit of convincing for Liam who couldn't help but lose his steady breathing whenever thinking about posing so bare in front of a shiny camera that's up close and personal.

Liam let out a shaky exhale. “You don't have to keep trying to get into my mind... The fact that I have to expose myself and show me off like this is-”

“Listen to me,” Niall spoke assertively but soft enough while getting up close and personal with Liam who wore only a pair of HUGO underwear that fit him perfectly. “Remember that I'm here if you need to look at me and calm down. Remember that we can take breaks in between and take a breather from this for a few minutes each time. We have until the sun begins setting, which is more than enough time for us to finish and get this photoshoot over with. I'll be right here.” Niall takes Liam's hands with his own, rubbing his thumbs all along the tattoos that he loved tracing whenever he had the chance to do so.

Liam bites his lips right before giving the signal to begin shooting, nodding towards the cameraman who was already prepared. He found himself underneath crystal-white sheets, underwear off to the side as he lied bare naked with a smoldering look on his face.

These poses remained the same for a good duration of their time, filming the video bits first before the images were taken after this process. It came to a point where Liam carefully lied beside Niall until he got on top of him, both of them smiling wide as they seemed to have lost themselves within the other's powerful gaze. “Cut! Alright, we'll move onto the pictures now.”

Hearing this lessened Liam's smile to the point where Niall pressed a few second kiss onto his lips with a bit of force. “We are halfway done... You can do this c'mon.”

Liam nods shortly, forcing a gentle smile before he got into position after carefully taking off his underwear in order to get the most difficult imaging done.

After a few snapshots with Niall halfway laying on top of him, Liam began to shake a little. With care and attention, Niall planted soft kisses onto Liam's stomach, running his hands along the bare body that belonged to him in order to calm Liam down. He leaned up into Liam's ear after glancing at the cameraman and said a few words to bring Liam back into a comfortable state of mind. “I'm here... I'll always be here. Just think that nobody's here but the two of us, posing for our own private photos for memories. You'll love the finishing products.” He adds a small smirk and sneaks a kiss onto Liam's left cheek then lips to fully coax him into relaxing to the greatest extent.

This worked after a short amount of time, Liam smiling a bit towards his vicinity before posing a bit longer with Niall's head resting upon his bare stomach, Niall's chest covering his exposed dïck that he was afraid of revealing to anybody but Niall.