37 | stretch marks

Start from the beginning

He squeezes my hair in his hands, pushing me more towards him, he grips them tight and I can't help but moan softly. It was getting more and more intense as if we were looking for something in both of us. We were going toward the sofa.

I felt the beat of his heart go crazy under my palms as if I held his heart in my hands.
To my liking.
And maybe it is so?

I come off suddenly, taking a deep breath. I swallow, fixing my heavy eye lids on his.

《Jungkook, I can't.》

My hands still on his chest.
We were both panting.
For how long have we been kissing?

Our eyes fall on our shirts, we were about to take them off. I didn't see that my skirt was almost all the way up. Our completely messy hair, shiny eyes, hot faces, especially hot bodies.
It was so clear what we were about to do. Even a blind person could understand it.

《Yeah, maybe-maybe it's better.》 He says in a low tone, still staring at my lips. He licks his own.

I gently move away from him, his hand loses contact with my body. And I feel empty for some reason. He lets me go without protest. Lack of sex makes bad jokes to my mind. But I can't do this to Yoongi.

We suddenly move away further when we hear the front door open, the situation was too obvious. Anyone would understand what was about to happen.

Someone enters whistling, but the whistle goes to wane as soon as the person sees us.

《What are you doing here?》
Jimin asks surprised, throwing the school bag to the side.

Neither Jungkook nor I answer, we look like two teenagers who were caught smoking their first cigarette. Jimin frowns at us.

《Are you okay?》 He asks, settling his hands in his pockets, getting closer.

《Yes, why should something not be ok?》 I reply trying not to leak my nervouseness.

《You are strange ...》 He gets closer and closer. He observes me, penetrating me with his gaze. That look that I know well. He has a flair when it comes to discovering these things.

《Why are you here, hyung?》 Jungkook saves the situation with that question.

Jimin turns full attention to Jungkook.

《Wow what happened to your face?》

《I'll explain later.》

Jimin shrugs nodding.
《I have to start preparing for the party.》

《Party?!》 Jungkook and I shout at the same time.

《Ah ...》 Jimin scratches the back of his neck 《he didn't say anything to you, did he?》

I suppose he refers to Taehyung. I'm not surprised that he didn't say anything to me. But after what happened ... we didn't talked again. And I no longer had the same courage to face him. But I had to tell him about the baby.

My thoughts are interrupted by the two boys who were asking me something, but which I had not heard.

《What did you say?》

《Will you stay at the party? Taehyung wants to do it in your swimming pool. Also Hwasa and Wheein will come.》 Jimin explains.

I think about it before answering.
《Okay, I'll be here.》

The party was organized for the day after, cuz there was no school. Like every time, the house was teeming with people from our school.

Everyone had the costume on, I'm the only one still wearing my shirt. I was afraid to take it off.

Taehyung pretended that I didn't exist, he was with Jungkook and Jimin, sitting on sofas, each of them with a girl on their lap, I roll my eyes. Yerin was on Taehyung's legs, occasionally I noticed that she was looking at me. I don't know why.

Some people were in the pool, others played the bottle game, then there was a group of people in the garden jacuzzi who were about to have an orgy. The situation seemed to overheat. Lucky them.

The music was always loud, I hope the police won't come knocking on our door. There were big black speakers that I didn't know where they came from, the bass was strong and intense. There was also a boy who was the DJ. They thought of anything.

I take a drink and approach Hwasa and Wheein who were with a group of people, but as soon as I get closer, Hwasa is silent and does not speak. I make her uncomfortable.

I greet them with a smile.
《How are you?》

《Fine!》 Wheein replies. But Hwasa goes away without saying anything.
《Give her some time.》 Seeing my puzzled and hurt face Wheein comforts me, stroking my arm.

I nod without saying anything else. Wheein smiles at me before looking for her beloved. At that moment I see Yoongi, already in costume. He is in front of the house which overlooks the garden. His eyes wander around, perhaps looking for me.

His slightly damp hair, rosy lips, a hint of abs ...

I felt hot suddenly. I drive away from the impure thoughts and approach him, kissing his soft lips. His arm tightens around my hips.

《Hey kitten.》

He approaches me and kisses me again but with a little more emphasis.

As always, we attract everyone's attention. For a moment it seemed to me that Taehyung had looked at us for a brief moment. And the others too.

《Shall we go in?》 Yoongi asks me. I bite my lip hesitantly, but in the end, I accept. I take off my shirt, hoping nobody will see my stretch marks.

Yoongi looks at my body, mumbles something and coughs trying to control himself. He also feels the abstinence of sex huh? I settle my costume in front of him, move my upper piece so that it makes my boobs bounce.
He swallows. It's the price to pay for not wanting to have sex with me. Stupid redemption.

We go into the water and enjoy the time together. We play with each other until we join other people who were doing a battle in the pool.

After a while we were in the water we decide to go out, Yoongi helps me by pulling me up, I chuckle losing my balance on him. We were in front of the sofa where the others were sitting, Hwasa, Wheein and other people had joined them.

Yerin looked at me with an annoying smirk. I would like to tear off those fake lips. She never gave me a good vibe.

At some point she gets up from Taehyung's lap, gaining the attention of everyone near us. Stands in front of me and Yoongi, with her arms crossed and in a loud voice.

《Those stretch marks ...》her finger indicates my belly 《did you have them after your pregnancy?》

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Yeah I want to punch Yerin too. Lol.
Jk is being toooo smooth y'all 😂

Thanks for reading💜
Anyway, happy Christmas Eve!💜🎅