Chapter 38

Lisa's Pov

I'm wearing a tennis clothes cause Jennie unnie and her boyfriend are waiting for me at the court near at my house. We're going to play. But seriously, I'm not playing tennis.

"Hi unnie and oppa" I greeted and hug them both. "Ready to play?" she asked and I just nodded. "Oh, let's play by twos" Tae oppa suggested and I look at him confusely. "I invited Jungkook. Oh, there he is" he said and walk pass by me. I followed him with my eyes and I saw Jungkook is walking towards us.

"Hi hyung" he greeted and they gave a manly hug to each other. We sat down on the side of the court. I saw some men looking at me. "Why are you wearing that? It's too short" Jungkook said.

"Why? do you care for me?" I smirked at him and he clear his throat. "No. I'm just saying" he said akwardly and I chuckled. "It's not look good on you" he added and I just rolled my eyes.

"Boys, do I look horrible?" I asked to the boys who are looking at me. "You look good miss" the man replied and I smiled. "See?" I stated and he just look away.

"Oh, they are drooling over you Lisa" Jennie unnie said teasingly and I just smiled. "Let's play?" I said and walk to the court. "Jungkook! Let's go!" Tae oppa exclaimed and push Jungkook to me.

Jennie unnie served the ball and Jungkook received it. Now, Tae oppa was the one who hit and the ball fly directly to my forehead. "Ouch!" I exclaimed and Jungkook run to me.

"Are you ok?" he asked and touch my forehead. "I'm ok" I replied while massaging my forehead. "Hyung!" he shouted and Tae oppa just smiled. I glared at them and they just chuckled.

The game must go on and the tennis ball keeps hitting me. "I'm out!" I shouted and massage my forehead while going to sit down. I was groaning in pain because it really hurts.

"Come here" Jungkook said and pull my hands away from my forehead and look at it closely. "Do you have an ice pack?" he asked and I nodded. "Go home and put some ice pack on your forehead" he demanded and I just nodded.

He walk away leaving me there. I'm loving your back right now Jungkook. "Sorry Lisa. We did it on purpose" my unnie said and I glared at her. "We just want to see Jungkook's reaction and we're right. He has still feelings for you! Everytime the ball hits you, he's like going to kill anytime and he's trying to get the ball for you" Jennie unnie stated and I just stared at her.

"His glares are so scary" Tae oppa cut in "Get back your prince Lisa" she added and bid goodbye to me. "Fighting Lisa" I mumbled to myself.

Jungkook's Pov

Someone knocked the door and I open it. "Do you have some ice pack? I run out of ice" she said while touching her forehead. "Come in" I said and make her walk in. "Let me get an ice pack for you" I added and I go to the kitchen to make an ice pack.

Love Is Trust (Book #1)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara