Chapter 18

Lisa's Pov

I'm getting ready for our trip same with my unnies. I already prepared all of my things that I'm going to carry yesterday. It's already 4:00 in the morning and I need to get my things ready.

"Make sure you won't forget anything" Jisoo unnie shouted and her voice reach in our individual rooms. "Neh unnie!" We all replied back to Jisoo unnie.

It's already 4:30 am and I quickly double check my things. I go downstairs with my mini carrier and a backpack.

My backpack holds my important stuffs and my mini carrier contains my clothes and random thing for the body. You know what I mean

"Let's go!" Jennie unnie said. I locked all my doors and gates. "Where are they?" Rosè unnie mumbled. Because we are waiting for our groupmates.

A car stops infront of us and I saw Jin oppa is the one who is driving. "Get in" he said and the other boys help us to put our carrier inside the trunk

"Why are you late?" Jisoo unnie asked. "We spend 30 minutes waking up our maknae" Jin oppa replied.

After 5 minutes

We're here and luckily we didn't arrived late. The teacher announced our groups. There are 5 groups so we have 5 buses here. Our group number is 3.

After we found the bus number 3, we all got in and my seatmate is Jennie unnie. The bus starts to move at exactly 5:10 am. I plugged my earphones on and listen to music while my eyes are closed

After 30 minutes

We're here at the airport and the teachers was so busy! We wait for there go signal to proceed in the plane.

After the teacher settle what they are doing, each teacher holds a number and we find the teacher who holds our group number which is three.

We go to the teacher who holds number 3, and they all signalled us in the same time to get in. We all get in and put our bags at the top of our seats.

My seatmate is Jennie unnie. The pilot announced that we're about to take off. I put my earphones again and listen to musics.

After 3 hours

I heard the pilot's voice and we arrived at our destination. I quickly woke up Jennie unnie and in relieved, she woke up fast. I arrange my things and I put my earphones in my bag.

We all got out and we are all excited. When we got out from the airport, they are buses that are waiting for us. Of course we got in to bus number 3.

I bring out my camera because I want to shoot this beautiful view. The golden yellow leaves are pretty!