Chapter 20

Lisa's Pov

After 1 hour

All of the groups are now here at the assembly. "Did you enjoy?!" we all exclaimed and the majority is yes! Me too, I really enjoyed it even though I am the prisoner.

"Just do all you want, and when the bell rang, it's bedtime. So, enjoy your free time" we all walked out from the assembly.

"Let's go near the shore?" Rosè unnie suggested and we like the idea. We walked close enough and sat on the sand. We are sitting in a curve.

We just heard the sound of the waves and that make us feel relax. I close my eyes and feel the breeze.

"Why the two of you just start all over again?" I open my eyes and look at Jennie unnie which is the one who said it. "What?" I really don't want to talk about it.

"You can just start all over again" she stated again. "Do you want to, Lis?" my gaze averted to his. I stared at his beautiful brown eyes, staring at me sincerely. "Of course" I smiled at him which he did the same.

"I think the two of you need to be alone." they all walked out and just the two of us left. "Where do you want to start?" I asked. "Can we start the time, that you didn't left me?" I heard in his voice the pleading and pain.

"Sure. But how about Tzuyu? I don't want to have a misunderstanding" He just sighed and look at me again. We stared each other while waiting for his answer. "Don't worry. She trust me" I don't know but I was hit by his words.

"Kook, if you're going to choose between me and Tzuyu, who will you choose?" I seriously asked and stared at him eye to eye. "Are you serious?" I just nodded lightly.

"JUNGKOOK BRING DOWN YOUR HEAD LOW!" someone shouted and we turned around and look who is it. "Tzuyu! Not now!" Jungkook seriously said to her but Tzuyu didn't budge.

"What? I'm your girlfriend! And I don't want you to be with other girls especially her!!" she shouted. I just look at her blankly and averted my eyes on Jungkook when it became silent.

"If you're my girlfriend, why can't you trust me?" I look at Tzuyu who is now blank right now. "I trust you, but I don't trust her!" she said while pointing at me. "Should I be the one whom telling you that?" I stated and she just rolled her eyes and I did the same.

"Jungkook, kaja" she demanded but Jungkook didn't move. "You won't telling me what to do, Tzuyu! For these past few years, I was mad at you because of what you're doing to keep me away from Lisa. Yes, I said that I will protect you and I'm not mad at you, because you're my girl that time. And you help me to." I look at him and he was looking at Tzuyu sadly.

"Tzuyu, this time.. let me pick what I want if you really love me" he added. I looked at Tzuyu who is avoiding not to cry. "Then, what do you want?" she asked sincerely.