Chapter 1

📌 I wrote this book when I was very young and this is my first book so expect some cringiness! I was thinking about unpublishing it but there's so many people read it so I can't. Just read at your own risk :)

Lisa's Pov

Tomorrow is my first day in my new school, Seoul University! I'm so so excited and I wish tomorrow will be a great day for me! By the way, just me and myself here in a small comfy house, but that's ok.

I want to be an independent grown woman because I'm in the right age for that. I hope I can make friends at the first day of classes. I looked at my alarm clock beside my bed and it's already 8:00 pm.

I take a quick shower and change into pj's then I drifted to sleep because, there's a big day ahead of me.

-

I heard my alarm clock makes a noise and that's the signal for me to wake up. I look at the clock and it's 6:00AM. My classes starts at 8:00AM so I have enough time.

I walked inside my bathroom and do my morning duties. I take a bath in a warm running water. What clothes do I wear? I don't have any school uniforms yet. Can I wear casual? Nevermind.

I just wear a white polo paired with a black skirt and a black shoes.

I cooked for breakfast, it's fried rice with sunny side up. After I eat my breakfast, I walked quickly to my bathroom and brush my teeth for about 10 minutes.

Once I'm done, I locked my front door and walked through the waiting shed to wait for bus.

I saw a cat-eye woman wearing a uniform. Should I be friends with her? Whatever.

"Hi" I said and smiled shyly at her. She looked at me and smiled back. Oh, she's so cute and pretty at the same time. "Hello" she replied back and bowed to me, and I bowed too of course.

"Uhmm, what school are you from?" I asked nervously. "Don't be nervous. By the way, my name is Jennie. I'm currently studying at Seoul University" she said and ask for a handshake which I quickly accepted it.

"I'm transferring at your school. Uhmm. My name is Lisa" I said and bowed. "Ahh I see, you're a foreigner, right? But you speak korean so well. Good job. I think I'm your unnie. Cause you look younger." she said and smiled at me sweetly.

"Ahh yes, that's right. I'm Thai. And thank you unnie." I stated and bring back the smile that she gave to me a while ago. "Oh, the bus is here, let's go together" she pull me inside the bus and she let me sat beside her. She's so kind.

5 minutes later~