Chapter 25

Lisa's Pov

I woke up and look at his clock, it's 6:30 am. I thought we're already late. I was about to move when I saw Jungkook's hand are on my waist.

I can feel his minty breath on the crooked of my neck. That tickles. "Kookie" I try to wake him up but he didn't move. When I start to move, his hug become tighter and he move his head closer to my neck. I feel his lips touching on my neck.

"Jung-ah" he kissed my neck and that makes me moan, oh gosh. "We n-need to go" he keeps kissing my neck until it comes to the back of my ear and to my cheeks.

Until, it goes on my lips.. my first kiss! He go on top of me while kissing me. I want to pull away, but my mind isn't functioning. His eyes are closed but mine doesn't

He pull away and stared at me. Why did he stop? "Close your eyes" as a good girlfriend, I follow him. I close my eyes and he starts to kiss me slowly. But his kiss it's not just like before, it is passionate and full of love. He starts to move his lips slowly and so I am.

A moan escaped from my mouth because he bit my lower lip and that's the time his tongue enters. It's like we're dancing and batteling who's the winner. I fight back and he moan.

He pull away and I saw the smirked on his face. "We're gonna be late" he go away on top of me and stand up. Ah, I want more! Oh gosh! What am I thinking?! I stand up too and fixed myself

"You can take a bath first, I'm going to prepare breakfast" he said and kiss me on my forehead and walks away.

Jungkook's Pov

Sh*t! I shouldn't have done that! Luckily, I have my self control. Once I'm in the kitchen, I start preparing a breakfast for us.

After 10 minutes

I'm done. She got out from my room and she's now ready. "Wait for me" I said and get in to my room to take a bath.

After 10 minutes

I get out from my room and I saw her waiting for me. I sat down infront of her. I think she's akward because of what happened.

"Sorry" she looked at me and just smiled. "Don't worry, I just can't believe that you are my first kiss" she said shyly. Really?! "You are literally mine" I smirked, she didn't reply and just eat her food.

After eating, we put the plates on the sink and brush our teeth. We wait for a bus on the waiting shed while our hands are interwined.

When the bus is here, we got in but I don't have any plans to pull our hands away. She was about to pull her hand away when I tighten my grip more so she can't pull it away.

We got out from the bus and walked in to our class. I pull my hand away because our seats are distanced to each other. When I sat down, I looked at her and she smiled.