Chapter 4

Lisa's Pov

Whoo! what a big day today.

"LISA!" someone shouted behind my back. I looked who is it and it's my unnies. "Unnie" I said and they run towards me.

"Wae?" I asked and they are panting really hard. "Let's have a sleep over to your house. We're getting ready for tomorrow" Jennie unnnie said while chasing her breath.

"Uhm. My house is small, I guess" I replied and Jisoo unnie slap my arms playfully. "YAH! your house is like a mansion young lady!!" She exclaimed and I just laughed. "Okay, Kaja" I said

"We're ready" Rosè unnie cut in and I saw there bags full of stuffs. "WHAT?" I said confused. "We're going to prepare, right? Our dresses and clothes are here for tomorrow, and make-ups" Rosè unnie stated and I just nodded. I helped her with there bags.

"Let's call a taxi" I said and Jennie unnnie shooked her head. "Let's go to my car" She said and I saw a black car, it's so COOL!

"Woah, your really loaded" I walked inside her car at the back seat. I'm with Rosè unnie and the two is on the front.

"You too Manoban! Your father is a FAMOUS chef! And you have a company all over the world!!" My eyes widen to what Jennie unnie said. How did she know?

"Hahahaha! I have source" She stated while smirking and I pouted.

After 7 minutes

Were here at my house and I helped them with there other stuffs. We walked inside.

"Wow, this place is awesome and comfy." Jisoo unnie said. "Yeah right" Rosè unnie stated. "Who's loaded now?" Jennie unnie cut in and I just rolled my eyes.

"Just feel at home unnies. I have guest rooms, you can pick one." I said and they all picked there own rooms. I'm just going to cook something.

I want to cook something yummy. I'm just going to cook my special dish.

I prepare the ingredients and washed it, wear my apron and start to cut the ingredients. I cut the celery into thin pieces. I coated the chicken fillet in the egg, flour and bread crumps and I fried it.

After 10 minutes

I cooked 4 fillets for us. And celery with dips. I prepare the plates on the table, spoon and forks and glasses. I prepare a milk, juice and water.

I heard an opening sound of a door and I looked who is it. It's Jennie unnie.

"Ah, I don't know maknae can cook!" She said. "Looks so good" Rosè unnie stated that came out from nowhere.