Chapter 16

Lisa's Pov

After 2 Months

Thursday

After a month, we always treat each other like we didn't know each other at all. He's been cold and ignoring me always.

I was walking towards the restroom, I want to be alone. I was washing my hands while looking myself at the mirror. You're so miserable Lisa.

I heard a heels that going in too. I hide in one of the cubicle and close it.

"Hi!" it's a girl's voice. I heard what the other line said "How's your plan?" it's a woman's voice too. "It's working. She's being miserable now!" she said with an evil laugh. Who is this?

"How about Jungkook?" I was shocked when I heard his name. "He's now mine! Thanks to that fool, Lisa" as I heard those words, my hands turned into fist. "Congratulations" the other line said and she laughed again.

"I'm hanging up now." she said. I heard that she's now going out. I go out to the cubicle. Why did you do this to me Tzuyu? I thought you're my friend!

My face turns red. I can't control my anger! I texted Tzuyu to meet me on one of the bench. I was waiting for her here on the one of the bench cover by a tree behind it.

I saw her approaching. She waved at me and give me her angelic fake smile. "Hi Lisa!" she said to me cheerfully and sat beside me. "How could you do this to me Tzuyu?" I said and she looked at me confused

"This is all your plan for me, right? To make me look miserable? And steal Jungkook away from me?" I said while trying not to cry. I need to be strong. "Oh, it's not my fault you're a fool." she said and she smirked. I stand up and slap her face really hard

"I do everything for you Tzuyu! Because I thought you're my friend! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME YOU BITCH?!" I shouted at her and all of the students look at us.

"It's simple Lisa. Because you're weak" she stated cooly and stand up. I sighed in disbelief. "Yes, I'm weak. And now, that was just part of the past" I said. "Really? Then why are you acting like one" she stated.

"I will take what's mine on the first place" I said and she just smirked. "Then, do your best. Let's see how long you can make." she said and walked away.

I walked in to our class after I put out all of my anger, sadness and regret. My unnies looked at me worried but I just pass them

"Are you ok?" Rm oppa asked and I shooked my head. The teacher was here with a bright smile.

"There's an announcement class! Next week will be our 1st Final Exams. And here's the happiest part. After exam, the principal said that we will be having our field trip in Jeju Island!" the teacher said and we all clapped our hands in joy.