Chapter 5

Lisa's Pov

Thursday

Another big day, Lisa. Hwaiting~ I said to myself, crazy right?

It's now 5 in the morning, we have practice today. It's Friday tomorrow, I will be having my first performance. I do my morning routines and I'm done with everything at exactly 6:30AM. I looked at the mirror and I think it's all good. Oh, I forgot my precious coat.

I locked all my doors and walked towards the waiting shed for bus. The bus arrived and I walked in.

After 8 minutes

I'm here at the school, there are a few students. I walk to our room and I saw them. It's now 7:00AM.

"Let's start. This time, we will be singing" Jennie unnie said and we all nodded. Rosè unnie starts the song and we go to our position.

It's now done and we fixed ourselves and rest. "Oh, I remember! Today is the day" Rosè unnie said "Oh, Yeah! The Royal Maknae" Jisoo unnie cut in

"Lisa, Royal Maknae or not, you will be our Maknae" Jennie unnie said and they hugged me. "Thank you guys" I said and they pull away the hug.

Kringgg~

Time for class so we get out from our room and go to our class. I sat down on my seat.

"Good Morning" someone said and I looked who is it. "Good Morning too, Kookie" I said and he stared at me confused "Kookie?" he said "Yeah, that's my nickname for you" I said and I chuckled. Why is he so handsome? Wait? stop it Lisa!

"Good Morning Class" the teacher greeted and we stand up and greet the teacher too. "So you can all sit now. After break time, we will be having our programme for who will be crowned as the Royal Maknae. So that, she can be part of the history of kpop idols. Jungkook's name was on the front of the school crowned as Golden Maknae. And so as the Royal Maknae" the teacher announced