Chapter 2

Jennie's Pov

It's now the end of the class and we're here at the mall. Going to level up our maknae a little!

"What are we doing here?" she asked annoyingly. "Trust us maknae. Okie?" I just replied and she just sighed.

We pull her to the salon because she needs to update her hair.

"Ma'am can you make her hair wavy blonde? Thank you" I said to the salonist and she nodded.

We wait for about an hour to finish her hair. We walk in and saw our maknae! Our jaws dropped.

"Uhm. Is it okay unnies?" she asked shyly. How cute our maknae is. "You're so pretty af!" I exclaimed and she stands up and we bowed to them.

(Lisa's New Look)

(Lisa's New Look)

Next stop, outfits! We all go in to the branded clothes and pick her some clothes. She all wear it and all of them looks nice on her! She's like our living baby doll!

"OMG! Just wear a sack! You look good on everything you wear" Jisoo unnie said and we all chuckled. "Uhm. But unnies, I can't afford them. I'm saving money" she cut in and scratch her nape shyly. Let's take out that shyness of you Lisa, soon.

"Don't worry, Lisa. It's on me" I replied and smiled at her. "Oh unnie, you don't have to do that. You know" she said worriedly. "Aish. She's loaded Lisa! This unnie, is LOADED!" Rosè said and she make an 'O' shape to her mouth which makes us laugh.

I paid all the dresses and clothes that we pick for her.

"I really enjoyed it today unnie. Thank you!" she said and gave us a hug. The warmest hug that we've ever received.

"Okay, we have practice tomorrow. 7:00 am. Don't be late, okay? And wear what we brought for you, Arrasso?" I said warningly and she chuckled cutely. "Neh, eonnie" she replied and do an aegyo which makes us laugh!

"Goodnight eonnies!!" she bid goodbye and waved at us and we waved back. She got inside her house and we all start walking through our own houses.

Love Is Trust (Book #1)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara