Chapter 24

Lisa's Pov

Tuesday

Yesterday, Jungkook proposed to me as his girlfriend and I gladly accepted it. I was walking alone to my locker to get my stuffs. Someone tapped me and I quickly turn my head to look who is it.

"BAMMIE?!" I shouted in shocked while my eyes widen. I really can't believe that he's right here infront of me. He is smiling widely and I smiled back, I hugged him tightly as I can. I miss this boy, he's my childhood friend.

I pull away the hug. "Why are you here all of the sudden?" I asked and he smiled again. "I miss you! I have a good news" I raised my one eyebrow waiting for the good news. "I transferred here for you" I looked at him not believing him.

It's impossible, her mother wants him to be with her in our hometown, Thailand. "I'm serious" his voice was turn into serious so I just smiled. This time, he is the one who hug me and I hug back.

"What the Fvck" my eyes turns to the owner of the voice. I push him away, he looked so serious. My legs are getting jelly because of his stare.

"J-Jungkook" my voice stuttered because of nervousness. "Damn-it" he whispered and walked away. I was about to follow him but Bambam held my wrist to stop me. "Give him time" I just stared at him walking away.

No, I can't. I pull my hand away from him and quickly followed him.

Jungkook's Pov

What the fvck?! I just saw her hugging some random fvcking guy! I walked away from them and go to the garden. As I sat down, I mess my hair because of annoyance.

"Kookie" I know it's her. I didn't bugde to reply to her nor glance. I was so annoyed! We're ok right? I felt that she sat beside me, I just crossed my arms waiting for her explanation.

"Kookie, I'm sorry. He's my childhood friend from Thailand. I just miss him because after 10 years, I can't believe that I met him again. I'm really sorry Kookie. Please!" she gave me her puppy eyes which one of my weaknesses.

"Ok, I forgive you. But, kiss me first" I looked at her smiling. She kissed my right cheeks because she's on my right side. I hug her and kiss her forehead.

"Don't do it again or your childhood so called friend will be fvcking full of blood" I said coldly, I'm not joking. "So protective? Don't worry, you're just the one that I love" she said and hug me back.

"I love you" I said while hugging her. She pull away the hug and looked at me. "I love you too" she replied.

Lisa's Pov

Even though he's over protective, I love this guy. The classes are over and we're just walking towards the cafeteria to have some lunch. Once I sat down, Jennie unnie slap my arm.