Chapter 6

Lisa's Pov

It's now our last subject which is P.E class.

"For your PE class, the women will be playing volleyball, while the boys will be playing basketball" our teacher said with a whistle on his neck

"Before you start, wear your PE uniforms." the teacher pointed were the PE uniforms are. "You have your names written on the plastic." the teacher said and whistle sign for us to look for our PE uniforms.

I was about to walk there when Tzuyu arrived infront of me, carrying mine.

"This is yours" she said and she gave me my uniform, I was confused a little. "I just want to say sorry for everything. I was eaten by my anger and jealousy. It's okay if you don't forgive me that easily, I will accept. But I just want to be friends with you. I really do" she said and I looked in her eyes. She was sincere.

"It's ok, Friends" I said and I requested for a hand shake, but she hugged me so I hugged her back. "Thank you" she said and pull away the hug.

Our teacher whistle again and that's our sign to go back.

"So, I will give you 5 minutes to change your clothes. Go!!" the teacher said and we run quickly to the dressing rooms, bathrooms, and other rooms.

I wear my PE uniform and after that a quickly fix myself and go back.

After 5 minutes

We are all here at the gymnasium and ready to play. "So, what do you want? Ladies first or the gentlemans?" the teacher asked. "Sir, ladies first." someone said and the teacher nodded.

"So the groups are Lisa, Jisoo, Rosè, Jennie, Tzuyu, Irene, Sana , Seulgi." the teacher said and we go towards the court and fix our position. I was on the front-center, for blocking.

"The other groups are Joy, Yeri, Jihyo, Dahyun , Mina, Nayeon, Momo, Chaeyong" the teacher said and they fix themselves too.

Jungkook's Pov

We are watching the girls play. We are seated on the corner.

"15-13" the teacher said. There score is 15. I saw how Lisa block the ball, she's a good player.

"16-13"

Jennie served the ball and the ball go towards the opponent's team. Momo was the one who will spike and the ball was going towards Lisa