25. Beach and Sunset

"Let's go, Mio Coure

"Let's go, Mio Coure. Let's get you some fresh air." Leo said placing his one hand at Anna's back, leading her out of the kitchen. Once they were out of the house, they stood beside the black SUV that was at the entrance and was about to get in while Roberto's voice stopped them.

"Are you sure both of you will be okay after the incident happened yesterday?" His brothers came out of the house and stood at the entrance. "We can give you backup?"

"No, we don't need to draw more target to them. Don't worry, we'll be careful." Leo assured them and opened the car door for Anna. She waved at them before getting inside and Leo came around and settled on the driver's seat. He extended the list to Anna.

"There's not much to buy, this will be done within an hour." She scanned at the list and presumed.

"I know that. But I'm not planning to get back before evening." Leo looked at her and smiled wolfish. "I'm new to this place. Would you like to show me around after the shopping?"

"Okay, sure!" Anna agreed readily and grinned widely at him.

"You're so cute!" Leo chuckled softly and pinched on her cheek gently. "Let's consider this as our first date." He said and start the engine. 

The shopping was done quickly than expected. It took only thirty minutes for them to buy the required things. Leo was very good with shopping especially with the groceries. 

"So Mio Coure, are you ready to show me around?" He rest his one hand on the top of the metal door, making Anna being sandwiched between him and the car. 

"I'm ready. Do you like animals?" 

"Animals!" Leo exclaimed creasing his eyebrows together. "Are you planning to take me to zoo?"

"Yes!" Anna answered amusedly. "There's a small zoological park some miles away. Let me drive. I'll take you there and we can go to the beach as well if you like coz it's just nearby the zoo." 

"Okay! Take me wherever you want me to. I'm all yours." He stated smiling down at her and extended the car key to her.

Anna took the key from him and they exchanged their position. The ride to Zoological park was smooth.

"We're here," Anna informed. They got off from the car and went to the counter for the entry.

"The place is really crowded. I'm afraid I might lose you at the zenith of it." He said holding her hand onto his. Anna simply chuckled and intertwined their fingers. They roamed around the zoo, looking at the animals around, feeding them with foods and other eatables thing. Then suddenly Leo stops at his track and stared forward expressionless.

"What happen, Leo?" Anna asked.

"This is really going to be a beautiful day." Leo said sarcastically raising an eyebrow looking forward.