18. The Abduction

Days past and her aunt has returned from her work

Days past and her aunt has returned from her work. Anna spent another day with her aunt and the kids before saying her goodbyes to them.

"Mom, I've reached home just now." She said over the phone as she entered the house.

"Okay, I'll see you later, dear."

She hummed in reply and hung up the call and marched upstairs. "Welcome home, little sister. I missed you so much." Jasmine squealed and gave her a sweet smile.

Anna rolled her eyes over and walked past by her. "But I didn't miss you."

"We were waiting for you." Jasmine followed her behind. "Freshen up and come to Sarah's room."

"Okay!" Anna said obediently before strolling inside her room. After a good warm shower, she went towards Sarah's room.

"Hey, Anna! How was your stay, baby sister?" Fiona asked.

"It was fine." She answered entering inside the room. "Something's up?"

"Yes!" Sarah probed. "We've received a mission yesterday,"

"A very funny mission," Jasmine raised both her eyebrows and said amusedly.

"But we didn't accept it still. We were waiting for you." Fiona said.

"What's the mission?"

"A client wants the Spades to protect someone closed to him, 24x7," Sarah informed. "And he's willing to pay as much as we ask for."

"We can't do that!" Anna disagrees. "We do only one-time mission."

"Exactly!"

"By the way, who is that someone to be protected?"

"Anastasia William!" three of them said in unison.

"Anastasia Wil—what!" Anna choke on the air and looked at her sister in wide eyes opened. "And who is the client?" she asked.

"Leo!" They answered in unison.

"What's going on Anna?"

"Why do you need protection?"

"Is there something you're not telling us?"

They all asked her one after the other.

"Okay! Can you guys breath and let me answer." She crossed her arms over her chest and darted between her sisters. "I was about to tell you that night but I had to go. Anyways I'll tell now." She said and they all looked at her expectantly. "I was attacked by Sylvester men that day and Roberto saved me." Her sisters' eyes widened slowly and was about to say something but she gave them a looked and continued, "Leo thinks that the Sylvesters men are after me because of him."

"Why?"

"Because the Sylvesters think that I'm close with him." she rolled her eyes over.

"Are you?" Sarah pointed out and asked.