22. Checkmate

"What did Leo say?" Alesso asked as they made their way through the hallway

"Arsenio is arriving in an hour. Leo is waiting for us at the entrance." Roberto said.

"He's tagging along too. So who's gonna stay with Nonno?" Nicolo asked.

Roberto stopped at his tracked and turned around to face Nicolo. "There's a change in plan. Papa and Zio will be staying with Nonno." Then he turned around and continued to walk. "I'm sure he won't be coming alone. He'll be arriving with tight security so we have to take care of that too."

"Not forgetting, his father will be sending his men too to received his son." Alesso reminded.

"Don't worry, we'll take care of it," Roberto smirked. "This is going to be easy."

The three of them soon reached the entrance and saw Leo waiting for them inside the car. The four of them drove out in one car while their men followed them behind. After forty minutes of the ride, they finally reached the airport. On their arrival, they immediately spotted two black SUV at the entrance of the airport.

"Alvero, take care of those bastards and you know what to do after this." Leo ordered one of his men over the connected Bluetooth.

"Yes, boss." 

Leo put on his mask and wore a black cap over his head and turned to his brothers. "Let's go and have some fun." He said.

Alesso did a quick check of his gun and tugged it on his waistband. "Let's go!"

The four of them were inside the port but scattered around at some good distances where they could see each other and was connected through Bluetooth. Leo glanced at the clock. The plane had landed a few minutes ago and their target will be here any minute. He moves towards the terminal and glanced around only to find Sylvester's men waiting to pick up their boss.

"They are four of them." He informed over the Bluetooth. "Take care of it."

"Leave it to me," Alesso said. He pulled out a masked from his back pocket and put on over his mouth. He moved towards the Sylverter's men and intentionally bumped into one of them. They four of them snapped their head towards him and glared. Alesso lifted up his one hand and showed a purse at them which he just pickpockets from one of them."You dare pickpocket over me." The man thought him off as a thief and marched towards him. Alesso quickly turned around and ran away from them. The three of them chased after him while the one decided to leave the situation at them and wait for his boss instead. Alesso led the three men towards the gents washroom where his men were already waiting for him. As soon as Sylvester's men entered inside the washroom, they were immediately knocked down by his men.

"Roberto take care of the one left."

"Right away boss."

And soon Roberto entered the washroom with the last man left. He had placed a gun at the back of the man hiding from the public and threaten him to come with him."Thank you for your wonderful company." Roberto said and knocked the man down. He hit hard on his head with his gun and made the man fall unconscious on the floor. His men placed the four unconscious bodies at one corner of the washroom.