Moments later both Megan and Jaxon strolled into the living room while towing about 3 large suitcases behind them. Since they're twins, they have a very strong resemblance to one another. They are basically the boy and girl version of one another. Both of them sported blonde hair, blue eyes, and sun-kissed tanned skin. Megan was petite, at 5'3 and barely weighing 110 pounds. She was beautiful in that, all american girl kind of way. On the other hand, Jaxon was 6'3 and 200lbs of muscle that corded his arms, legs, and torso. I had to admit he was definitely fine but he wasn't my type. I loved me some dark skinned chocolate men. Plus, to me, his cocky personality made him even uglier. I truly felt sorry for any woman who decided to date and/or marry him.

I guess I was being rude by not acknowledging Jaxon when he walked in. They both stood in front of me but I didn't care. I only glanced up and raised an eyebrow when Megan obviously cleared her throat to get my attention.

I sighed. I didn't want to acknowledge his presence but out of respect for Megan, I reluctantly did."Hi Jax." I say dryly; my eyes still glued to my phones screen.

"Hello to you too Jasmine. I see that you still haven't learned any manners." Then quieter under his breath I hear him mumble , "That's probably why you're still single." I roll my eyes and pierced him with icy daggers.

I finally looked up, clearly angry. "You sound stupid." I'm staring him dead in the eyes so that he knows I'm speaking too him. "My standards are just higher than what I've being seeing around here lately." My voice was low, yet confident.

Jaxon smirked devilishly before responding. "I'm the stupid one? Haha." he chuckles. "I mean, everyone's entitled to be stupid once in awhile, but common Jasmine, you're the one abusing that privilege." This man was already boiling my blood and he had only been in my house for less than 5 minutes. He's so full of himself. I put my phone down and sit up, ready to take this argument to the next level.

"If I wanted to hear from an asshole, I would've farted. So shut that disgusting hole in your face." I then turned to Megan. "Get you're asshole brother on a leash because it seems he forgot it's out of the goodness of myy heart that his ass is staying here!"

This was always how it was with Jaxon and I every time we encountered one another. He was a smart ass and a jerk who thought he was gods gift to women. I rolled my eyes just thinking about it. All Jaxon did was was smirk even wider as if this was some sort of joke.

"Megan. How about you show me around the place before the she-devil over there kills me before I even have a chance to settle in."

I turned my attention to Megan with an "I told you we can't get along" look plastered on my face. In turn, she gave me a pleading look that screamed, "please give this a try and be on your best behavior."

Taking the hint, Megan decided to quickly deescalate the situation and guide her brother out of the room before blood was shed. And I promise you, blood was going to be shed but it wasn't going to be my blood.

"I swear, for two grown ass people you guys sure are childish." I heard her say all frustrated before she left with Jaxon to give him a tour of our house.

For two women, we rented a decent sized home with 4 bedrooms and 3 and ½ baths. The style was very girly and glamorous with white marble flooring throughout. Glass, crystal, and rose gold accent pieces decorated our home alongside the various shades of white and grey. We rented out such a large home because we were both famous YouTuber beauty Guru's. While I had 3 million followers who followed my natural hair and beauty routines, Megan had 5 million followers; focusing mainly on makeup and skin. Therefore, we needed the extra rooms for our own private work spaces. For the next month, however, Megan would be sharing my space so that her dumb brother could use her room.