After Story: The Day She Wore The Pin

Start from the beginning

"ENOUGH WITH THAT STUPID LOVE SHIT! I'VE SEEN IT EVERYDAY FOR SIX YEARS AND IT'S STILL FUCKING DISGUSTING!" Katsuki retorted to Eijirou and I, cringing in disgust at our actions.

I giggled slightly in Eijirou's arms, feeling him gently set me on the ground now.

"Good job out there today, babe. You kicked some serious ass." He said, planting a quick peck on my lips.

Eijirou and I had decided to take a stroll in the city today. Well, it was more his idea...something he was very adamant about, actually.

He's not a planner, so I was surprised to find out that he ended up planning the entire day out for us, from start to finish: breakfast at my favorite place, a walk down to all of my favorite shops, taking the train to the beach to watch the sunset....oh! That last part...watching the sunset on the beach...he was very interested in that part.

Don't get me wrong, I really appreciate the effort from him. I mean...we are long overdue for a day to ourselves. We've been in the hero business for five years, we're in the process of starting our own hero agency together, we don't get a lot of free time.

But, I would have honestly rather just lounged around in our shared apartment all day, ordering some take out.

I even suggested that, but Eijirou passionately demanded that we needed to go out today and do something fun. So, how could I say no?

Oh, and did I forget to mention that about two seconds into our date...some crazy villains attacked the city?

Good thing we always bring our hero costumes!

"Kirishima..." Katsuki mumbled to Eijirou, gesturing to the setting sun.

Eijirou quickly whipped his eyes around at the sunset, groaning in total frustration.

"What?!?? Noooo come on! Are you kidding me?! That's the third time this has happened!" He whined out in annoyance, running a hand through his long red hair.

I furrowed my brows in confusion, not understanding the big deal with this sunset

"Looks like fighting those villains took longer than we thought, huh? Hey, no big deal! We can just watch the sunset on the beach another time." I reassured him, not understanding why he was so upset about this.

Katsuki chuckled slightly, turning to me in amusement.

"Man, Margo. I don't know how you haven't figured out what's going on, yet. I guess you and this dumbass over here, really are meant for each other." He said smugly, nudging Eijirou in the side.

"Dude, shut up!" Eijirou hissed at him, shoving his shoulder.

I looked at them both in confusion, still not understanding.

"What do you mean? What's going on?" I asked, crossing my arms in annoyance for their secrecy.

Eijirou looked at me, as if debating something.