Also Remember This,

He pull out halfway, so now I'm sticky with his cum, and believe me, I wasn't exaggerating when I said it's a lot, and I already take some in my mouth! His cleaning lady gonna have a hard time cleaning this from the carpet I bet, it's dripping everywhere!

Okay now what? I leave the decision to him as I sit seiza style on the floor, like a goddamn submissive. Then I got pissed as I remembered he didn't let me finish earlier when he pull out his fingers, so he owe me one, but before I could voice out my annoyance, he picked me up from the floor, put me on his shoulder—to which I of course complained cus I'm not a sac of potato—and carry me to... my bathroom?

Now this is a new one. We've tried fucking on every surface available like a horny rabbits, but never bathroom. Is it weird that I feel exited?

"Get in." He said while taking off his shirt

"No, you." I said back

He didn't say anything back, he just stepped in my shower and pulled me along with him. Once we're actually in the small space, I feel like this is more of a couple's thing to do. We are not a couple. I don't want to be a couple, not with him, even if it's just acting, I don't want to do anything like that with him.

He didn't give me any warning before he bends me forward and starts pounding me from the back. I tried to held on to anything, mostly the wall, because I didn't want to slip and hurt my head, and something about that makes me came faster. But what disappoints me was out of all the fucking we've done, this is by far the shortest one we had, and he didn't even come! He pulled out before he could, and after that, he just left without words. This is confusing. If King is a robot, I would say right now he's having some sort of glitch.

A minute passed without any sign of him coming back, so I finally took my much needed shower, wash my hair 2,5 times, before finally I'm clean from the sticky mess. I didn't have my towel with me because it's hanging on the vanity chair outside of the bathroom right now, so now I have to deal with wet carpet from my dripping hair. Awesome.

°°°

Remember last week or two when I said perfection wasn't a thing and then I don't want to do anything couple-ish with King? Yeah well, I could forget about all that! Because that's not a choice anymore. You should really be careful with what you wish for, really.

"So I'm pregnant," I said like I'm announcing we ran out of milk

"What?" King dropped his spoon and look up at me

"I'm having a baby," I said it again with different wording, "6 weeks,"

"How'd you found out?" King looks flabbergasted. I mean, I'm not exactly expecting him to jump up and down with joy..

"Routine medical checkup," I said casually while pouring milk into a cup

"Is it mine?" I can't believe he just asked me that

"Of course, you jerk!" I snapped at him

"Just asking," he shrugged then back to eating his food

"If I'm not in the office, I'm here, fucking you," I'm not blaming this on hormones, because he really is pissing me off with his question that implies something that is not me, "when do you think I have the time to fuck some other dude?"

"There's a thing called artificial insemination," he looks up to me, "you don't need to fuck anybody to get pregnant that way."

"I'm not doing that." I said with finality

"Does it mean we can't fuck anymore?" I don't like his tone, "because if so, I don't see the need to keep you around anymore,"

"Wow, what a stand up guy you are," I said sarcastically, "way to take up responsibility, Kane,"

"I am taking responsibility," now he sounded pissed, "I'll pay for whatever you want to do with the baby." I didn't miss the way he referred it as a "baby" instead of an "it"

"I'm keeping the baby," I told him surely

"Alright," He said dismissively, "I need some DNA proof they're mine then."

"You're unbelievable." I shake my head. But in truth, I knew he would ask for that exact thing.

I'm a female, so it's not a concern knowing if the baby is yours, because, duh... it's in your uterus, unless you're doing a surrogacy, then it's 100% positive the baby is yours. But for a man, it's not very certain, especially for a guy like King, many targeted him for his money. I, obviously not, have plenty of my own, so I don't have motive to con him with pregnancy. But I do get his concern, so that's why I already asked the doctor about it.

I needed to wait for another 2 weeks, at least, before they could do the testing, even so, I already set up an appointment. The test is non-invasive, thank god, as they only need a blood sample from me and a cheek swab from King, the rest is the lab's job and the result will be out in a week, but with an extra fee they could do a rush job for the result.

"You never answer me, Alito," what was his question again? "Can we still fuck?"

"Only if I'm into it," which basically like the usual arrangement, if we even have one

"Then you can stay,"

"What? You gonna kick me out if I said no?" I know his answer without him needing to say it

"Yep." He nodded like an ass, "also, parents coming for a visit tomorrow,"

"Why?" I stand up straighter

"Parents." Was all he said, like that explains everything

"Will you tell them?"

"We haven't done the testing, why would I do that?" Then he left my room

Why did he have to an asshole all the fucking time?