Or Maybe...

Who sleeps with a bra on? Certainly not me. So go figure what happened when he ripped my nightie off.

Maybe subconsciously, I knew this would happen, like I don't usually use a nightie, I'm more of a T-shirt kinda gal. But for some reason, tonight I feel like wearing one. It was a gift from long time ago, from a friend back in uni, it was more of a joke since I don't really get intimate when it's time to... you know, always in a T-shirt, nothing sexy, so she gave me this, as a joke. Who would've known the first time I'm using it will also be the last time ever?

Right now, it may look like I'm giving in to him, letting him carry me to wherever he's going, but in reality, I didn't, I'm fighting him, trying to claw myself out of his hold, but instead of getting looser, it's getting tighter, like he's enjoying the pain I'm causing.

When he finally put me down, I thought this was it, that's all I'm gonna get tonight, he's finally letting me go, leaving me alone. But the second my feet hit the ground, he pushes me back, and I feel the cold of the glass on my back, what is he gonna do next?

I'm turning into a stone. I could run, I really could, but I'm nailed to the ground, fascinated with his movements, he's taking off his shirt, not at all in a rush, little by little I could see his glorious body, he definitely do a lot of gym time.

I admit, right now is definitely not the first time I've seen him shirtless, we've gone to the same school since kindergarten through high school, I've seen his body before, at swim practice, football practice, gym class, he's been parading his body ever since he started growing muscles, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't like what I see back then, I hate him, but I cannot ignore the fact he's one of a hella sexy asshole. I would definitely be head over heels for him if only he didn't bully me to the point I'm thinking to just ended everything right there.

You see, I never had a friend back in school to confide in, nobody wants to be my friend, nobody dared to be my friend, King and his buddies made sure of it. Anybody who tried, they get something bad in return, and it doesn't just effect them, it effect the whole family. So nobody ever dare to go near me, not even the teacher, they just ignore the bruises, ignore the loud gossip that has me in it. Nobody ever fight for me, except my parents, but what can they do against the powerful Kane? Especially when my parents didn't have any proof that their son ever did anything to me, when his family are nothing but kind to my family. So nobody will ever believe us, because Mama and Papa Kane weren't bad people, it's just their son that got the devil inside of him that makes him cruel and unfeeling.

He didn't give me time to appreciate his body more before he close the gap he intensionally gave me. I realize now, he was giving me an out, yet I didn't take it. Maybe he knew I wouldn't take it, maybe he knew I would be too distracted to move, maybe he knew my mind and body are two different part of me now. Maybe he knew.

He kissed my neck, and I'm breathless, he goes lower and lower, now he's almost kneeling in front of me, he's vulnerable, I could win this time, yet I didn't want to win. I hate it how right now I wanted to lose, just so I could win his touch. I hate it with everything I am, but I cannot fight the need.

He's on my stomach now, his hands are touching the side of my waist, going lower to my shorts, and slowly, very slowly, he pulls it down inch by inch, but he stopped halfway, kissing the exposed flesh of my hips before raising back up, carrying me with him. He pinned me between his chest and the cold glass behind me, giving the attention now to my breast. For someone who always torment me, he's doing a very good job at making me feel wanted. The softness of his touch are the complete opposite of his always harsh words

The total silence from King should be unnerving, but in truth it gives the exact opposite effect, it adds more suspense and it feels more intimate. Oh god, never in my life I ever imagined King and intimate ever gonna be in one of the same sentence. Maybe in a bad way I have, but in this way? This way I'm feeling now? Never. I also never imagined King ever seeing my bare breast let alone touching it, with his hand and his mouth. I am definitely going crazy, and my sanity is nowhere to be found ever again. Because the sane me will never ever, let this such thing ever happen. The past will be enough to stop me, the hatred will be enough to stop my stupidity. Fuck!

When he finally had enough, this time he didn't stopped halfway, and now I'm standing in front of him completely naked, but he didn't gave me the time to even think about it before he turned me around so now my back is on him and once again pushed me against the glass and start to finger me. Fuck if I didn't come in a few seconds after that, he knew what he was doing.

He didn't say a word, but I know what comes next, I could feel it, I've been feeling it for a long time, since the first touch. He wasn't lying. I did turned him on. And it seems like it didn't get any better. Because now I'm scared. So scared. I'm fine with fingers, his was kinda magical, but I don't know about the other part of him. I don't think I could handle it. So yes, I'm crapping my pants, if I still have one, which I don't, because he took it off already. Oh god, I'm blabbering! Of course I didn't mean literally crapping, that's disgusting, I'm an adult, I don't crap my pants anymore. Oh god. I'm going to stop right now!

 I'm going to stop right now!