"Wake up, reality is reality." She popped her eyes open, after realizing what just happened earlier.

She remove the tubes that we're connected at her soft delicate skin, while she struggled to stand up.

But before she could leave, the door
opened.

"Ms. Kim. I'm very sorry to say this, But you still can't leave. You have an insomnia, ms. Kim." Her tracks stoped, But then her expression face turn back to normal again.

Like it was nothing to her, like she was not surprised.

"I know this would come, I'll just pay the bill--"

"Mr. Kim Taehyung already payed." The doctor said, cutting her words.

Jennie's face got annoyed.
"I'll leave. No one can stoped me, even though you are a doctor." The doctor made a way for her.

"Pleasure, Ms. Kim. But if anything happens to you again, That would not be my fault." The doctor smiled, while Jennie didn't payed attention.

Before she could leave, she faced me.
"You, Mr. Kim Taehyung. I'll pay the bill, And thank you. But we're not over yet, We still need to play."

A smirk plastered at my face.
"I also need to go, doc. Any prescription?" The doctor nod, then game me some five tablets.

"That will helped her." He said, while smiling once again.

"The money is on me. I have to go doc, Thank you " then I left also. I arrive outside the hospital.

I saw her sitting at the floor, hugging her knees, still on her poker face.

Pft. She's wearing a hospital gown, barefooted, and her long brown soft hair was blown by the cold wind.

I head to my car, and stoped Infront of her.

I let the window opened.
"Come in." She stands up, and walked away. But I'm still following her.

After a few minutes, she's still walking, But now I can hear her small whimper and groans since she's barefooted and she's stepping at the stones.

"Don't let me repeat." She stoped her tracks and I saw her rolled her eyes.

She opened the door of my car, then banged it hard.

"Put your seat belts on." She didn't budge, and just cross her arms.

Tsk, you made me do it then.
My hands disappeared at the steering wheel.

I come closed at her, and reached for the seat belt behind her.

Our noses touched making her eyes wide. Then success. I already put the seat belt around her.

"You, son of a bit---" I cut her off by speaking casually. The car started to drive in a normal pace

"Any plan for Christmas? There's only two days." Yes, she's a bitch. But talking is not that bad, right?

I heard her sigh, I can see what she was doing in my side eye view. She closed her eyes while rested her head at the window, Watching the city lights.

"Just business, a small celebration with my girls, sleep, eat, and after that, Revenge again. That's all. Maybe." I sigh. I also don't have a plan.

Our family celebrate Christmas, but we only eat and talked about business too.

The car stopped since it's traffic.

I heard her laugh bitterly. While watching the teen students eating barbeque and laughing lively.

"Sometimes, a thought would come to my mind. I wish I was born in a normal, Happy family."

"I'm like a bird, trap in a golden bird cage." She closed her eyes. While hearing her small sobs.

It brakes my heart even though it's already broken.

I wanna hug her, But I hate her, right?
Do I really hate her?

"I wish I could turn back time." I mumbled.

"What did you say? Are you saying something?" She said, With a tears in her eyes, while her eyes are puffy.

She is looking at me with tired, puffy, and teary eyes.

"No, Nothing." I continue to drive.

⇝❦⇝❦⇝
ADVANCE MERRY CHRISTMAS!
ONLY TWO DAYS LEFT BEFORE CHRISTMAS!

I'll update tomorrow.
Lot's of love. 🖤

"Merry Christmas,Army and blinks

"Merry Christmas,
Army and blinks."