Close to Tower Top

Start from the beginning

Then Izuku took out the locater and saw the tracker said where she was and that was the top of the tower.

"The tracker says that Eri should be on top floor of the tower" said Izuku.

"And I see some stairs nearby, those should lead us up" said Mirio.

With that Mirio and Izuku kept running as fast as the could to reach the top, but as the got higher the felt like their sense of balance was off.

"What's going on" said Izuku as he tries not to fall.

"Are you feelin a bit shakyyyy~, ehh~" said ???.

This cause both Izuku and Mirio to look up to see a member of the eight precepts of death going all out on the bottle while hanging on the water pipes on the ceiling.

Then suddenly they saw someone else come out of the dark.

Just only for him to shoot at Mirio even though Mirio was still able to phase the bullet threw him

"What kind of quirk is that" said ???.

Then out of nowhere Mirio told the members his quirk.

"While my permeation is in effect everything will slip right through me" said Mirio while confused.

Then he the villain with the gun try to Izuku and shot at him for only for him to the metal arm plates to deflect the bullet away from him.

"And what's your quirk" said ???.

Then Izuku did the same thing that Mirio did too.

"I'm quirkless I wasn't born with a quirk" said Izuku confused.

But they were able to figure out what the villains quirk are.

"The one on the ceiling can make our sense go wild" said Izuku.

"While the other can make us tell the truth if he asked a question" said Mirio.

Then the two members started to argue.

"What the hell your with you you missed them, are you drunk or something Nemoto" said ??? as he was about to take another drink.

"You're one to talk Sakaki" said Nemoto as he smacked the bottle out of his hand.