"But Chisaki might be trying to escape now and cause Irinaka the only way out is a tiny hole at the top of the ceiling and no one here is small enough to fit through it" said Aizawa.

"It's no problem Mirio will just phase through the walls, but he'll be on his own" said Sir.

"No he won't I'll be with him" said Izuku.

"How certain can be of that, you can't escape like him so your stuck with us" said Sir.

"I can escape and I'll show you" said Izuku.

The Izuku used skywalk to up into the sky and stand right in front of the tiny hole.

'I know that I'm nowhere close to All Might when it come to my base stats, but I have something that will push me for a couple of seconds to like that' Izuku thought.

Then Izuku swung his arm and burst of steam came off his Izuku's body as it started to glow intensely.

"Second Gear Beyond" said Izuku.

Then with one mighty kick a burst of air and concrete came as Izuku destroyed through the hole.

"I made the hole at least wide enough for you guys to fit through, but me and Mirio will scout ahead for now I'm going to save Eri no matter what" said Izuku.

And like that Izuku went through the hole.

"I can't lag behind my underclassman now can I" said Mirio.

Then Mirio activated full cowling and jump high enough to the ledge of the hole and started running down the path way while leaving the adults behind.

"I had my worried about those kids but see em doing all that, it made me see that U.A is doing one hell of a job especially since does kids are acting more professional than us adults, ain't that right Nighteye" said Rock Lock.

"What that supposed to mean" said Sir.

"Like I need to say much you give off the vibe that you don't like that green hair kid that much" said Rock Lock.

Sir didn't say anything but everyone knew it was the truth, meanwhile Mirio caught up with Izuku but noticed that he stop glowing as they were running down the pathway.

"Hey Midoriya why did you stop with that trick" said Mirio.

"It's cause Second Gear drains on my stamina and Beyond is advance version which draws out more speed and strength, but it devours my stamina more and faster, if I'm right, I might be able to handle beyond for at least a minute maybe less" said Izuku.

"It seems like a double edged sword to me, it might give your stats a boost but if can't fully utilized that time then your body afterwards will slow down" said Mirio.

"Yeah does but it can keep using the double edged sword I'll be able to increase my stamina even farther and that means my time will increase, than down the line hopefully I can have full control and as long as I want" said Izuku.

"I see that'll be a good thing down the line, but for now we have to keep going forward" said Mirio.

"Yeah I know, because we have a little girl to save" said Izuku as he remembered Eri terrified face.

Then the two ran down the path way soon leading to a pathway of the halls, but Izuku couldn't help about the League and what he saw from Toga.

'It was the same like the girl from the exam, which means that girl from the exam was Toga the whole time, she must have taken the girl's place during it, that would explain why she scratched me back at the exam, but now I have to save Eri like I promised' Izuku thought.