If I couldn't have what I wanted then nobody could have what they wanted. I constantly postponed the wedding to Katherine not wanting to marry her and potting me plan in motion more and more everyday. I avoided Athena as much as possible through the next few years only having to see her at forced family get-togethers and while she was there being her beautiful self I would barely say anything to her. I acted like I didn't know she was even there but the truth was I was aching inside to be with her. I had to restrain myself at all times so it was best to just be away from her since I couldn't have her then and needed time to finish my plan." I explained all.

"The day that I found out that Katherine left was quite interesting. It was the day before our supposed marriage which I had no plans on attending. I'd always know that she was working for the enemy family the Petrova Clan hell I'm the one who set that in motion not long after we were told we would marry. You see everyone moves as pawns on my chess board. I control the game at all times.  While I was going to call and postpone the wedding again I get a phone call from my father saying that Katherine had left. Well I wasn't planning on her leaving at this stage of the plan but I was beyond happy to hear it because that meant I could now execute the part where I could now get my true love once and for all.

Was I going to let everybody know what I wanted from the moment that I was happy to have Athena back. However I knew then I had to play it off as if I was upset over Katherine. I felt as if the moment I said yes I wanted Athena then they would take her away from me some how as they did before. So I played along and in the end I got her just like I planned. With that being said our first meeting was at her party. The time in which you are talking about was the second time after her birthday that I acknowledged her. That time did not go over so smoothly in her eyes but in mine I loved every minute. Every single time she pouted and stomped around like an angry little fairy. Pointing her finger at me as if she was dominating the situation and she had everything under control. The way the confidence spewed out of her in waves. I loved every minute of it. To me it was like a erotic dream. I loved my hand around her neck the feel of her skin. I even loved when she kicked me in the balls because I was so proud that she was able to stand up for herself. It showed me she was strong. I enjoyed every single minute of it again it was quite an experience." I explained to him as I adjust myself to relieve the tightness growing in my pants from my dick remembering her that day.

"I see.... Let's get straight to the point shall we because honestly I'm hungry and I have people coming for a brunch in 20 minutes. I don't know about you. I mean I know about you as in who you are. I had my men look into you. My son as a businessman I think you are smart brave a bit cold and very ruthless but I like that. As for the other business you are perceived as a strong leader. I've come across the loyalties of your men who say you are a great leader. They have said you were hard and strict. Even at times terrifying but they all said that you treated them with respect and as family and they would be happy to give their lives for you. Again I respect that. Personally though I've heard of your many conquests when it comes to women. That is something that I do not respect. That I do not want for my granddaughter and for this child of hers that she is carrying. I'm sure you understand that and the fact that you've slept with her step-sister not only then but recently which was then caused the breakup. Now I find out that the step sister is pregnant by you and that is upsetting to me so I can only image how devastated my angel is going to be once she hears the news. I'm wondering were you able to tell Athena about Katherine's baby last night when you two were having your special moment." He says gauging my reaction. "Please don't act as if I'm an incompetent idiot. I wouldn't be who I am if I didn't have complete control over everything especially my own land." He said smugly.

I returned his smug look for the smirk of my own. "I would never claim to that you of all people are incompetent. I already knew you were aware I was here. I seen your men around the cabin. At the same time I knew that you understood that Athena needed me. I also knew that you were very aware of my personality and knew that I didn't care if it was going to kill me I was going to her no matter what when she called." I smiled. "There's a few things I'd like to clear up. One besides that night in the limo that caused Athena to leave I had not slept with her for years. That night in the limo she had drugged me. Yes, I made the fatal mistake of letting my guard down when she handed me the drink. It was sealed so I thought nothing of it. I have evidence I did not do it willingly that even being half out of it I still tried refusing her until I at one point thought she was Athena again due to the drug. I would never hurt Athena willingly. As for Katherine being pregnant... I did not tell if Athena yet. One because I don't even believe that this child is mine and secondly because I don't want to hurt Athena any more than I have already. I'm assuming that you feel I'm not a horrible man or you would not have let me stay the whole night with your granddaughter. You knew I was there and you knew I was there the whole night. I'm sure you even knew what we were doing." I smirk showing my confidence.

"As for my wild behavior with women. That was before Athena and has never been after Athena. It has nothing to do with how much I love her. I'm sure as your past has nothing to do with how much you loved her grandmother. For I've done some digging of my own and you were also quite a Casanova among women before you found your true love. I'm not saying we are alike. I am saying is that you know that my love is a pure and true all consuming kind of love that is all for Athena. You also know that the love of a good woman can have the worst of men strive to be the very best of men." I retorted.

"Well I can honestly say that wasn't what I was expecting. When you talk about her I could see your soul through your eyes. Any other time you look dead with a blank expression that we all as men in this world carry. However when you talk about my granddaughter it reminds me of me talking about my wife. It's like a flood gate of nothing but love and genuine happiness comes forth." He smiled teasing my nerves.

"With that being said I don't like the situation that happened I don't like the fact that my granddaughter was hurt. I'm not really sure on my next step to rectify this problem but I will say that if Athena still wants to be with you then I'm willing to fully embrace you as my grandson. If she does not however I am fully willing to embrace you as my enemy for you are the person that hurt her and that's all I need to start war. I hope you understand." He explained and I nodded in agreement. Understanding perfectly.

"Good now it's time for brunch. I'm hoping you and your men will join us. I have some guests who have arrived. I would tell you who they were but I would like to see how you deal with the situation on your own so I will only tell you that Athena will be attending. Let's see how you act here that tells me how I should act towards you." He said with a sly smile as he got up and started walking to the door.

"I hope no matter who comes they have great Bagels some really amazing cream cheese." Caleb says out of nowhere.