II. Merging Chakra

Sleep was easy for the child to come by, and at nine years old he finished his Taijutsu training and battle strategies, and he started the academy, not like he was paying attention. All he did was sleep. They still couldn't track Tsunade so the Hokage had to track down Jiraiya first and then gave him the mission to find Tsunade, and things were looking grim.

Until Jiraiya sent a letter back that day, that he and Tsunade would be back sometime that day to look at the child. In the academy the children watched as the child slept, before somebody spoke.

"Is he supposed to be sleeping?" A cheery voice spoke, and another one shrugged.

"Just let him sleep, he's not bothering anybody." A brooding boy spoke, and the teacher came in with a slam of his door, he had a smile on his face as he spoke to the children.

The children quietly sat down and listened as their new academy teacher spoke to them. He looked around the room and only saw one child sleeping, but he didn't get angry. He was told that the child was going to always sleep, and that they were still figuring out why he slept so much.

He didn't eat and they wondered how he was still alive and breathing, much less sleeping. However inside the boy, chakra seemed to dance and moved around the boy, it was suffocating.

"For today lesson, we'll be talking about the history of Konoha." Children attentively took out the notebook, while the red haired child slept his life away. The class was quiet until there was a scream. Everyone turned to the child to see him in agony.

"Somebody get the Hokage!" Iruka screamed as the child screamed. Iruka ran to the child as the children stood there, nobody moved, everybody watched the child as he screamed in agony.

"DON'T TOUCH ME! Where's Ji-San? Asu-Sensei." Naruto panted holding his stomach, he started crying.

"It hurts, it hurts." Naruto screamed as everybody watched as the child seemed perfectly normal that morning, but here he was crying, from something that looked so painful.

"Naruto, it's okay, can I take a look?" Naruto opened his eyes panting heavily, as he looked at the teachers eyes, no immediate look of distaste, and a friendly aura, you can't make that up. Naruto shook his head fast but then then spoke.

"Can you just hold me, I'm in pain, so much pain." Naruto said and Iruka nodded, grabbing the child. Naruto sighed in the embrace as Iruka spoke lowly.

"It's okay Naruto, it's okay. Iruka stood and spoke.

"Class is dismisses today, please come back tomorrow." Iruka said as Naruto still cried.

"But..." a timid voice said and Iruka spoke.

"I understand you all must be worried, but this is something you all can't fix, please allow the Hokage to help him now." The children walked out but one stayed, he walked towards the duo.

"Naruto are you alright?" The boy sat down and Iruka smiled as he looked at the duo. Naruto turned to the boy, he made no immediate moves to touch him, and he didn't smile at him, but his face portrayed worry, and his aura was unreadable, but it wasn't malicious.

"I'm not, can you hurry and find Ji-San please?" Naruto spoke to the child and he stood but the minute he did, the Hokage was here with two people, he ran over to Naruto and picked him up.

"What happened?" Iruka stood and bowed.

"He started screaming and fell to the ground in pain, he wouldn't let me look at him, but he allowed me to touch him." Hizuren nodded, and he felt the boys chakra, the woman quickly ran over and went to touch him.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!" Naruto screamed, but it wasn't in his soft voice, it was mixed with a demonic voice, and Naruto panted as he looked at the woman.

"I don't trust your aura, do not come near me." Naruto said clutching the old man.

"How am I supposed to examine him if he won't let me touch him?" The woman said and Hizuren looked to Naruto.

"What's wrong Naruto." Hizuren said as the male with white hair stood silently.

"It's hard to breathe, my chakra is bubbling, suffocating, it had been for as long as I could remember, it's why I slept a lot. It always felt like I had a lot of chakra in me, too much for my body so I couldn't stay awake for long period of time or my chakra would make it hard to breathe." Naruto said panting.

"I had it under control, but then my chakra seemed to explode with a raging heat all over my body, it hurts, I'm in pain, but it's not suffocating, I'm just extremely hot." Naruto said as he watched as the woman looked shocked

"In my opinion, something is happening, something awakened, or something snapped, but I'm sure I can handle it too, can you just take me somewhere Ji-San?" Naruto said and Hizuren sighed.

"I really need Tsunade to check you out." Hizuren pleases with Naruto and the child groaned and turned to the woman.

"My chakra is special designed to reject any dangerous poisons and cover me if those healing hands are biased. I don't trust your aura at all." Naruto said and looked to the Hokage.

"Hurry and lay me down somewhere, I'm roasting from the inside out." Naruto said and Hizuren turned to walk out, but not before speaking.

"Great job, Iruka, Shikamaru." The three of them left and Shikamaru stood there while Iruka placed a reassuring hand on Shikamaru's shoulder.

"You were really worried about your friend, your father will be looking for you soon, you should head home." Shikamaru stood there because before today, he wanted absolutely nothing to do with Naruto.

That child had always seemed to know what everybody was thinking, even if he slept most of the day away, he was still clearly smarter than everybody here, and besides. He was a little intimidating even if he was only nine years old.

"Come Shikamaru, do you want to visit him?" Shikamaru looked up to see his father, Shikamaru wanted to say no, but he nodded his head and followed his father out of the academy.

Naruto laid on a bed in the Hokage's private office, he was panting lowly, as Tsunade seemed to go over his results with Hizuren and the white man who's aura only gave off that he was a pervert.

"The child's analysis was completely right, he would be an amazing medic, if he comprehended this at nine." The ladies aura changed, now it was as if she was proud of him. The door opened, but only Naruto heard it and so when he looked towards the door he saw boy who's Aura he couldn't read earlier, he pulled up a chair and sat down. While his father went to talk to Hizuren.

"Are you feeling any better." Naruto looked at the boy.

What's is this feeling?

Fondness.

"No, not exactly. I will however be fine. A few days in here and I should be good as new." Naruto said lowly. Shikamaru held out his hand.

"May I?" Naruto nodded, and Shikamaru placed a hand on his forehead, running his other hand through the red hair.

"You've been watching Asu-Sensei." Naruto said softly, and Shikamaru nodded.

"I'm a genius too, I study people too, this helps you fall asleep." Naruto sighed, as he felt his eyes get heavy. Shikamaru pulled his hands away as he watched Naruto sleep calmly, as if he didn't have a thing to worry about when he woke.