Sex, Drugs, and Rock&Roll part 10

I laid a still hysterical Luke on the back seat of my car. I quickly started up the engine and sped off, far, far away from the satanic scene.

"Luke, you can quiet down now. Everything is okay. You're safe now." I tried my best to calm him down but nothing was working. I then put one of his favorite song on 'Dreams by Fleetwood Mac'. His whimpering slowed down and his eyes were closed tightly shut. I kept looking out of the review mirror to look at him. The sight scared me each time.

Unfortunately, I still had the bloody sheet covering his body because he was completely naked. I had some extra clothes in the trunk of my car so when we finally stopped driving, I got out of my car and grabbed the clothes.

We were parked outside a drug rehab center. I didn't know if this was the right place to take him or the hospital. I didn't know the damage his body has been through. I got in the backseat of the car with him. He was scooted all the way to the other side of the car, he was trying to avoid me.

"Can you put these clothes on?" I handed him a pair of jeans, underwear and a sweatshirt. He looked at me blankly but then nodded.

"C-can you look a-away please?" He asked so innocently. I nodded and got out of the car. I took this opportunity to call Calum. Almost immediately he answered.

"Hey calum, I'm with Luke right now." I said as I glanced inside the car.

"Holy fuck! Where are you guys? Is he okay?" I could hear the excitement in his voice, completely obvious to what is going on.

"We're outside the Hills treatment center. About 15 minutes away from our house," I paused and looked at look. He finished putting on his clothes, now he was just staring blankly out the window with tears silently running down his face. He looked broken. "He's in pretty bad shape Cal, if you want to see him, I could come soon"

He said that he would come immediately, so I ended the call. I got in the backseat of the car and looked at Luke. He was still staring out the window, but his whole body was tense now that I was sitting next to him.

"Luke, we're at a drug rehab center. They're going to take care of you." I said softly to him.

"N-no." He opened the car door abruptly. He started to quickly walk away from the car and the building. I got out of the car and jogged up to him. 

I grabbed onto his upper arm. Which was a huge mistake. He flinched back. We both stood there, staring at each other. I didn't have the right words to say. I didn't think that he knows the extent he's been through.

"Ashton stop! Seriously stop." He said with his hands above his head.

"Luke, it's okay. I'm not going to hurt you." I took a step forward. He took a step back.

"No! Get away from me! Get away!" He screamed bloody murder. I was shocked and scared. Just then, calum can riding in on his Range Rover. Thank God.

He jumped out of his car and ran over to us. "What's going on?"

"He's trying to kill me!" Luke yelled directly at me.

"I'm not trying to kill you! I'm trying to help you!" I raised my voice a little too high, which trigged Luke big time. He fell to the floor in a sobbing mess.

Calum squatted next to him and rubbed his back. Cal looked up to me with pleading eyes. I knew what he meant. He meant that we lost our best friend.