Sex, Drugs, and Rock&Roll part 5

"What the hell were you doing last night." Ashton shoved his phone in my face.

"And how the hell did you get invited to Post Malone's party?" Calum asked while he put his plate in the dishwasher.

"We're friends." I shakily stood up from the chair was sitting at. Ashton, Calum, Michael, and I were eating lunch together at Ashtons house. Ashton ordered pizza for us since none of us know how to cook.

They finished 2 large pizzas while I didn't eat a bite. I felt nauseous and weak. I couldn't force myself to eat, and if I did, I definitely would have thrown up. I don't make it obvious that I don't eat though, I don't want the guys to worry about another silly thing.

I eat when I can. Which isn't often. But with the heavy drug use I've been doing, I haven't really wanted to eat. I'm not really hungry, like ever. So I just don't eat. You're supposed to listen to your body, right?

"You're trying to tell me you're friends with Post Malone? There's no way." Michael laughed.

"Leave the house once in awhile and maybe you'll meet new people." I said dryly. I poured some vodka in a cup, then some lemonade. More vodka than lemonade of course. I heard Michael huff but I didn't care. The dude never left the house. Always cooped up in the music room or playing video games. It's not my fault I'm more social than him.

"Do you really need to be drinking at noon?" Ashton asked as I took a long drink.

"Do you really need to be up my fucking ass?" I responded. I knew I was being mean. I've been off my high for a few hours and it was really taking a toll on me. I was also extremely hungover. As well as malnourished, without good I get pretty irritable.

"Alright Luke shut the fuck up," ashton slammed his fists on the table. Everyone went quiet. I drank from my alcoholic beverage. "What the hell has gotten into you?"

I rolled my eyes. "You're pathetic."

"Luke seriously. What's wrong with you?" Calum asked softly. I stared at him blankly. What was I supposed to say.

Hey guys! My best friends! I'm an alcoholic! And i do cocaine and other drugs on a daily basis. My girlfriend cheats on me. And she rapes me constantly! I barley sleep at night because I'm out all night parting! I barley eat and I look like complete shit!

"I'm fine."

*Ashton's pov*

"What should we do guys? I'm really getting worried about him." Calum, Michael and I were all sitting outside my house by the pool. Luke is in his room at my house, at least he was an hour ago.

Michael shrugged. "I think it's just a phase. He's probably just in a rut or something. Or maybe he's homesick."

"His mum is here though. He can't miss home that much." Calum added.

"Maybe we should talk to his mum? Maybe he has told her something that he hasn't told us." I mentioned this because luke and his mum are very close. There's not a day that goes by without them talking.

"I'll call her." Calum walked away and called Liz.

"I'm going to get some coffee. Do you want some?" Michael asked and stood up. I shook my head and stared at the pool. I sat there for a few minutes when I then decided to check on Luke. It had been awhile and I was worried that something was wrong.

My intuition was right.

I knocked on his door. "Luke?" No response. Maybe he was sleeping. I knocked a little harder. "Luke? Open the door." No response.