Sex, Drugs, and Rock&Roll part 9

Ashton's POV

Hours have been wasted. All through the night and day. All this time searching for Luke.

I woke up one night from a terrifying nightmare. Sweat was dripping down my face and I was trying to catch my breath, but what I imagined was too scary, too real.

Knocking on the front door of a door that was half way broken, bugs running in and out of the cracks that covered the door. I heard some loud cursing from inside the house "who the fuck could that be." It was a man's voice, a voice I didn't recognized.

Eventually the man opened the door. His presence took my breath away. I was shocked to see his face littered in tattoos such as "hail satan" and "satan knows" looks like I went to the wrong place. Like a satanic temple or something.

"What the fuck are you here for?" The man asked in a alarmingly low voice. Being 6'2 myself, I feel quite tall, but this man was massive. He could easily be 6'6 and 250 pounds of pure muscle.

I tried to lower my voice "I'm looking for my friend, Luke. Do you know him? Is he here" I tried to look him in the eyes, but I was blinded by the satanic tattoos.

"Yeah I know your little friend. He's here, now leave" the man started to close the door but I shoved my foot in the way before it could close all the way. "What the fuck dude."

"Please, can I see him." I practically begged him. I didn't quite know what I was expecting. Why would this man take pity on me?

"Arzaylea!" The man screamed making me slightly flinch. Off in the distance I heard soft steps coming closer to us. I mentally prepared myself to see the absolute worst person in the world. Here she comes, little miss daisy dukes, gucci belt, black crop top, perfectly curled hair.

"Speak of the Devil! Ashton Irwin! We were just talking about you!" Her haunting smile sent waves of fear through my veins. "Let him inside T.J., he's a friend."

The massive man opened the door just wide enough for my small frame to fit through. Maybe I should have brought Calum and Michael because this situation was beyond dangerous.

All around me was satanic objects and people that looked like they were about to OD. I stepped around a small pile of blood.

"Is that real blood?" I mentioned to Arzaylea. She stopped while walking and looked at the blood on the ground.

"Yeah I guess so" she giggled and continued to walk. She led me down a long, dark hallway. Occasionally there would be a door that was open, I would glance inside and see a man or a women laid naked out on the bed.

Shivers were set down my spine. What the hell was this place?!

She suddenly stopped walking and turned to face me. "You want to see Luke don't you?"

"That is the plan yes."

She nodded and opened the door to her right. "Luke you have a visitor" there was a hint of laughter in her voice.

The room was completely black expect for the cracks of light that escaped from the blinds. The room was also completely empty expect for a small mattress on the floor. A body was laid completely flat on the mattress with just a thin sheet covering his naked body.

"W-who" he creaked out.

"Luke? It's me Ashton." I said and bent down beside where he was laying.

He immediately flinched away from me and started shaking. I didn't know what to do, I didn't think I did anything wrong. I stood up and went to turn on the light.

Right before I was about to flick the switch, Arzaylea stopped me. "You sure you want to do that?" She questioned.

"Why wouldn't I?" I was extremely confused. She just shrugged and took a step back.

I turned the light on. Nothing could have prepared me for what I saw. That wasn't Luke. That wasn't my best friend. That was a skeletor drug addict. That was a guy that looked malnourished beyond measures. I could see every bone in his body. What shocked me the most, was the bruises that littered his body. He has dark brown bruises all around his inside arms. Dark purple bruises were painted underneath his tired eyes. His eyes were bloodshot and sucken in. The thin sheet that laid softly over his tiny body was covered in blood. There was a small trash can next to his mattress that has smelly vomit in it.

My breath was caught in my lungs. My whole body began to tremble as i slowly walked closer to my best friend. He was scooting back away from me, trying to make himself smaller and unnoticeable.

"Hey, hey, it's just me. It's me Ashton," I held his hand and he violently flinched his hand away. I wasn't giving up though. I softly rested my hand on top of his. "I'm not going to hurt you, I promise."

Tears were pouring out of both of our eyes. I couldn't have even began to imagine that my band mate, my best friend, my brother, wouldn't be trapped in such a hell hole.

"Let's get you out of here, yeah?" I squeezed his hand softly and stood up.

"Yeah that's not going to happen." I turned to Arzaylea who was standing in the door way with her arms crossed.

"Yeah the fuck it is. I'm taking Luke away from this demonic hell hole and you are going to fucking prison." I yelled a little too loud because Luke began to whimper.

"He still has 50 more people he has to go through. Until he does his work, he can't live. Besides, if he leaves now, he would die without the drugs." She said a matter of factly.

"What do you mean 50 more people?" Confusion was written all across my face.

"50 more people that Luke has to have sex with."

"No way, are you fucking kidding me? That's not ethical. He can't have sex with 50 people?!" I looked at Arzaylea with absolute disgust.

"Luke, how many people have you had consensual sex with" she asked.

"Um," he looked up at Arzaylea with a look of 'am I aloud to be talking.' "I think-k 100 p-people."

"This is fucking crazy. I'm taking him away from you crazy mother fuckers," I walked towards Luke and put one arm under his knees and the other arm around his back. "Come on Luke, work with me."

He was screaming bloody murder. Couldn't he see that I was trying to help him? He was hitting and kicking me. Trying with everything left him him to fight me off. But I wasn't backing down. I was getting him out of there.

I walked as fast as I could with a hysterical Luke in my arms and a psychotic Arzaylea chasing after me.

"You can't take him!" She yelled.

"Or what? You'll call the police?" I turned to look at her. She was standing on the small porch at the front of the house, and we were standing in the grass. She looked absolutely insane.

"Fuck you Ashton and FUCK YOU LUKE!" She screamed.