{ We won't look back, take my hand and we will shine }

"WHATS UP FELLASSS!!" I screamed when I stood in the living room.

"ASHLYN!! Yay!!" Tristan said. He stood up, hugged me and spun me around.

"Tris.. Please don't drop my girlfriend on the floor." Brad laughed when he also entered the living room.

"Awww but-" Tris started, but Brad cut him off.

"No buts. Here, hand me her." He said and opened his arms.

"Okay then." Tristan said and threw me in the air.

Just in time Brad caught me and pecked me cheekily on the lips.

"TRISTAN FUCKING OLIVER VANCE EVANS!!! YOU COULD HAVE DROPPED ME!!!" I yelled and hold Brad tight.

"You dipshit." He smirked and walked to the kitchen.

"Aww baby it's okay. Bad Tristan is gone." Brad whispered in my ear.

"Ha ha ha, very funny mate." I said and rolled my eyes sarcastically.

"Put me down please." I said, but he didn't even stir.

"Bradley Will Simpson.. Please put me down otherwise..." I said and smirked.

"Otherwise.. What.." He smirked back.

"Otherwise.. Bradley.." I started.

"Oh oh.." He said and swallowed.

"Then you're gonna regret it." I said and kissed his neck. I left a trail of wet kisses and left a mark. I was still in his arms, but I felt that his knees were going weaker.

"You go girl!" Shay yelled.

I looked at her and smirked.

Brad couldn't take it any longer and put me carefully on the ground. I stood there still in his arms, sucking at the bare skin of his neck.

"Damn Ashlyn.." He moaned.

"Yes Bradley." I said and moved my hand to the waistband of his pants.

"Ash please." He moaned.

"What.. Please.. Bradley?" I asked teasingly.

"Please stop.. Don't call me Bradley.." He moaned again.

"Why should I.. Bradley?" I smirked again and rubbed my hand to his erection.

"BECAUSE! GOD DAMN IT ASH!" He yelled.

I kissed him roughly and he kissed back.

Suddenly I pulled away and sat next to Shanaya on the cough.

"You fucking tease." Brad yelled laughing and ran to the bathroom upstairs.

"Oops!" I said and put my hand for my mouth.

"You're so mean aye." Connor said.

"Well.. I warned him." I said and smiled.

"Yeah you're right." Connor said and laughed.

"So.. What are we gonna do next." Brad said in an annoyed voice when he was at the bottom of the stairs.

"Aww Bradley, don't act annoyed. I warned you though." I said and winked.

"I'll get you back Ashlyn.. Watch your back." He said and settled in next to James.

"Yeah right." I said back and laughed while I rolled my eyes.

"Oii, let's do something fun!" Tristan yelled when he stormed into the living room again.

"Attack Tristan!!!" I screamed and all the girls, inclusive me, jumped on him.