{ Must admit I'm pretty nervous }

~ recap

I waved to Brad and walked inside the house.

"BABES I AM HOMEEEEEEE!!" I yelled in the house.

And suddenly I heard a loud scream.

~ end of recap

"ASHLYN ?! SHANAYA ?! MEGAN ?!" I yelled when I ran upstairs.

I bursted into the door where the sound came from and saw a panicking Ashlyn.

"Oh my god Ashlyn! What happened?" I said when I walked to her.

"I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO WEAR TONIGHT AND I'M SCREAMING OH MY GOD !!! I AM SO FUCKING NERVOUS !!" She yelled.

"Jesus Ash, you scared the shit out of me. I thought you were murdered or something." I sighed releaved.

"Sorry?" She said with a innocent smile.

"It's okay hun. So.. You don't know what to wear?" I said when I rolled my sleeves up.

"No.. I'm so hopeless." She said when she threw some clothes on her bed that she hold in her hands.

"Aww baby nooo, just do your stuff and I'll do the rest. Take a shower, do your hair and I'll do your make-up and clothes." I winked.

"THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOUUUUU!!" She screamed and hugged me tightly.

"You're welcome love, just go and do your thing." I said and hushed her to the bathroom.

"I love you bubs." She said when she walked into the bathroom.

"I love you too bubs." I said back and walked to my room.

So.. I know what Brad's gonna do for the date, cause I made a plan for him. I know that Ash' color is red, cause her dark brown hair fits so perfectly with red.

"Blue skirt.. Blue shirt.. Black jacket.. Grey pants.. Red.. Red.. RED DRESS!" I said and took the dress out of my closet. I've never wore this thing, but I really liked the dress. It didn't fit and I couldn't return it, so I hid him in my closet.

"Okay, I have the dress.. Now accessories and shoes." I said to myself. I took a golden necklace and some black Dr. Martens.

I laid it down on my bed and walked to her makeup stand in her room. I sat on her desk chair and organized her makeup.

Just at the right time Ash walked in with a towel around her body and her hair is a bit weavy. It looked beautiful.

"Okay mrs. Simpson, let's do this!" I yelled and pumped my fist in the air.

"Miss Simpson aye?" She smirked.

"Future mrs. Simpson, I don't care. Sit down okay?" I said and let her sit in my chair.

"Let the artist do her work." I said in a really really bad Italian accent.

"Yes sir." She said and sat down.

I curled her eyelashes a bit and did her eyeliner. After that I put some mascara on. I put red lipstick on and a bit of foundation, but not too much.

"Okay go to my room and put the clothes on that I picked out for you." I said when I shoved her out of the door.

After a few minutes I heard someone knocking on the door. I opened it and saw Ashlyn.

"Ash.. You look so perfect standing there...." I said.

"IN MY AMERICAN APPAREL UNDERWAIRRRR!!!" I finished my sentence and quotes a line from She Looks So Perfect from 5 Seconds of Summer.

"No but seriously, you look amazing Ashlyn!!" I said and she smiled widely.

"Thank you so much for everything! I can't thank you enough hun." She said and gave me a hug.

"So.. When is Brad coming over to pick you up?" I asked.

"Uhm.. In an hour or something, why?" She said in confusion.

"I don't know, okay let's go downstairs. By the way, where are the girls?" I asked.

"Shay is with Con and Megan.. Yeah I don't know where she is." She said.

"Oh okay." I said and we made our way downstairs.

"So.. Do you have any idea where Brad is taking you?" I asked.

"No haha, but I have the feeling that you made a plan for him." She laughed.

"No..." I said and looked away.

"Well I think y-"

"THE DOORBELL RINGS!!!!!!" I yelled and ran to the door.

"Well hello mr. Simpson, looking fine today." I said when I opened the door.

"Well thankyou. And where is mrs. Mcqueen?" He said and walked inside.

"Your princess is over there." I grinned.

Ashlyn's POV

Oh my god, okay I can do this. It's just Brad.

Oh shit, I hear him!!

He's walking inside.

OH MY GOD I CAN SEE HIS SHADOW.

Okay stay cool Ashlyn.

OH MY GOD HE SEES ME.

"Hello mr. Simpson." I said as a joke in a post accent.

He didn't say anything back, oh my god, what do I have to do?!

"Brad?" I said eventually, I saw that his jaw dropped when he saw me. He closed his mouth and walked over.

"Yeah.. Sorry.. You're.. You're just so beautiful Ash." He said in a nervous voice.

"Ah thank you so much. You're looking pretty handsome too." I winked.

OH MY GOD, WHY DID I DO THAT.

I saw that he was blushing and walked closer to me.

"So, let's g-o go?" He stuttered.

"Yeah okay." I smiled.

He took my hand and we were walking to his car.

I waved one last time to Chloe and mouthed thank you before we reached Brad's car.

I had to say, I didn't lie, Brad looked very good today. He was wearing a blouse with a flower print, a white shirt underneath it and of course the famous black skinny jeans.

He opened the door for me and helped me in the car.

He walked to the drivers side and sat down.

I saw that he was shaking, cause he couldn't start the car without shaking.

I put my hand on his and looked him in the eyes.

"It's okay, don't be nervous." I said while rubbing the back of his hand with my thumb.

"I-I-I'm sor-r-y. I must admit I'm pretty nervous." He said back.

"Aw, it's okay Brad. Just.. Act chill and cool and everything's gonna be okay." I said and send him a smile.

He smiled while looking at his lap and I saw clearly that sparkle back in his eye that I loved.

"I know. I'm sorry. Should we go to our date?" He asked.

"Of course." I said and smiled again.

"So.. Let me guess.. It's a suprise?" I said.

"Nah, I'll tell you." He said, still with his eyes on the road.

"Okay, what are we going to do." I said.

"We're going to a restaurant and then we're going home." He said.

"Oh okay." I said, a bit disappointed.

I hope the restaurant has great food.