{ I'm so sorry I can't stop myself }

Ashlyn's POV

We arrived at Brad's house and walked inside. I was pretty tired so I just crashed immediately on the cough.

"Are you tired love?" Brad said when he stood next to the cough.

"Yeah a bit, I just want to take my dress off and just put my pj's on." I said and yawned.

"Or just don't put your pj's on." He smirked.

"Bradley Will Simpson you naughty little boy." I said and he came closer and sat on me while straddling my hips.

He kissed my jawline and then crashed his lips on mine. It was a kiss full passion and lust.

I broke our perfect moment with saying that I was a bit tired.

"I understand.. It was a pretty hectic day." He said and stood up and quickly pecked my cheek.

"Should I make some dinner or should I order some pizza or something?" Brad said when he walked into the kitchen.

"I would like to see you cook actually, but I can see that you're tired, so let's order a pizza." I smiled.

"You owe me a dinner though." I screamed into the kitchen when he took his phone out of his pocket.

"Yeah yeah, now shhhh." He said and ordered our pizzas.

"Hey let's watch a movie when we're having a pizza okay?" He said.

"That's a perfect idea Simpson." I smiled.

"What did I say about calling me Simpson?" He smirked.

"Brad come on, you're such a sexual boy. I can't call you Simpson AND Bradley? What is this." I said and laughed.

"I don't know. With Brad it's different, cause everybody calls me Brad so yeah. If I'm turned on by that name then yeah, you know what I mean and I'm not gonna say it right now." He said and tried to be serious.

But before I could say something back the doorbell rang.

"BRAD YOU GO ITS YOUR HOUSE!" I yelled.

"Okay okay, chill." He laughed cheekily.

He came back with two boxes pizza. And laid them on the salon table.

"Brad I'm gonna change in my pj's first okay?" I said and ran upstairs.

"Okay hun." He yelled back.

I didn't have my pj's with me so I just took an oversized sweater from Brad and some shorts. And I ran downstairs to dig in my pizza.

"Damn Ash!" Brad said when I picked up my first slice.

"What's wrong?" I asked when I took a bite of it.

"You're so damn hot, look at you for gods sakes." He said and his jaw dropped.

"Yeah sorry, I didn't have my pj's with me so I took this from your closet, is that okay?" I asked when I finished my first slice and took another one.

"You ask if I'm okay with that? Damn Ashlyn, just don't borrow them..." He said and I looked confused.

"Keep them and don't take them off unless." He smirked.

"Well thanks mate." I said and ate my second slice of pizza.

He looked at me full in confusion and I just laughed.

"Kidding baby." I said and quickly kissed his lips.

"I love it so much when you call me baby." He said and I saw that he wanted more.

"Brad not now, I just want to watch a movie and then sleep." I said and he just looked at me, almost begging.

"You poor little thing." I said and cupped his face with my hands and kissed him passionately on the lips. The kiss deepened more, but when he wanted to put his tongue in my mouth I declined and pulled away.

"Why?" He said and pouted.

"Oh my god Bradley, you're so cute." I said and pinched his cheeks.

"Yeah yeah, I'm Bradley the cute little bear from the group, I know." He said and laughed.

"Baby you're so cute." I said and pecked his cheek.

"Okay shut up and eat your pizza, I'll start a random movie in my dvd player okay?" He said and stood up.

"Okayyy." I said and smiled.

He walked over to the dvd player and started the movie.

It was a bit weird, it was a random room or something.

"Brad, which movie is this?" I asked.

"I-I-I... I don't really know..?" He said and I saw in his eyes that he was a bit shocked.

I looked back at the screen and I don't know why, but the room looked so familair.

"Brad...?" I asked again.

"Yeah what's wrong?" He said.

"Isn't that... Your room?" I asked and he looked at me.

"I don't know? It looks like it." He said and focused back on the screen.

There was still no movement in the movie. But suddenly bursted the door open. It was a guy and a girl who were making out with each other. The girl had her back to the door and the boy kissed her roughly on the lips.

He said something to her when they pulled away from each other and he picked her up bridal style and laid her on his bed. And before I knew it Brad shut the tv off.

I just sat there on the cough and looked at him with my eyes wide open.

He sat on the ground next to the tv with the most saddest face I've ever seen. A face full off sadness.. A face full of guilt.

And out of nowhere the door bursted open and James, Tristan and Connor walked inside.

They saw us sitting in the living room with our eyes tearing up.

Brad sat still next to the tv and I was still sitting on the cough.

"I guess you found it.." Connor said.

I couldn't take it anymore, I ran to the bathroom and cried my eyes out.

How could he do this to me! He just used me for a fucking sextape! What the hell!

Suddenly I heard a soft knock on the door.

"Ash, let me explain it, please." I heard a voice. It was Tristan.

I opened the door and I saw Tristan standing there, also with a face full of guilt.

"Save it Tris, no, I'm leaving. Don't contact me, don't follow me, just don't ever come near me again." I said and walked straight past him to the door.

I walked outside and looked back at Brad's house. I saw that the curtains were still open.

When I looked inside I saw a crying Brad next to the tv. Still in the position when I left to the bathroom. All the boys surrounded him and comforted him.

I just walked away and did what I always do.

Run away from the people I loved.