{ What the hell happened last night? }

"WAKE UP IN THE MORNING WITH THE SUNLIGHT IN MY EYES, I KNOW MY HEAD DON'T FEEL SO BRIGHT, WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED LAST NIGHT, OH YEAH LAST NIGHT THINK WE WERE DANCING SINGING ALL OUR FAVORITE SONGS, I THINK I'VE MIGHT HAVE KISSED SOMEONE, BUT IF TOMORROW NEVER COMES WE HAD LAST NIGHT!!!!"

"TRISTAN FUCKING EVANS SHUT THE HELL UP!!!" I yelled, cause he was screaming Last Night through the door.

He opened it and grinned.

"No Tris, we're not going to heaven.. Yeah right Mcqueen." He smirked.

"Shut up!" I said and threw a pillow to his head.

"Wowww somebody is a bit cringy?" He said and threw the pillow back to my head and walked away.

"Ugh..." I said and crawled back into Brad's chest. Wait.. His bare chest? Wait what? Why is he still naked? WAIT WTF WHY AM I NAKED?!

"Good morning lovely." Brad said in his sexy morning voice.

"Heya." I said.

"You're so cute in the morning." He said and stroked my hair.

"Aww you too." I said and gave him a hug.

"So.. I was thinking.. Should I take you out to dinner tonight, like our first date?" He said and wanted to go out of bed, but I pulled him back.

"Yeah, that should be fun. But don't leave the bed.. We're practicly... Still... Naked." I said and blushed.

He laughed and said: "Haha, oh my god are you serious?" And peeked under the duvet.

"We're so sexy." He said and I almost cried of laughter.

"Yesterday was good." I said and kissed his cheek.

"Yes, it was." He winked and picked his underwear up from the ground and slipped it on.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom and take a shower, is that okay with you?" He said and stood up.

"Yeah okay, I'm gonna get changed and shower later." I said and he walked to the bathroom.

Damn, what the hell happened last night.

Chloe's POV

Wow.. Brad and Ashlyn had a bit too much fun last night I think. Damn.. They were so loud oh my god. I think I'm gonna make some breakfast. I'm just a morning-person, I can't help it, don't blame me.

When I walked into the kitchen I already saw the back of someone who was sitting at the kitchen table.

"Hey Chloe." Tris said smiling.

"Hey, so, I can see that you're a morning person too." I winked.

"Yeah a bit.. I drink a lot you know, so I'm kind of used to it." He laughed.

"Haha okay then, should I make some breakfast?" I said and walked to the refrigerator.

"Yeah sounds good." He smiled.

"GOODMORNING NON DRUNK PEOPLEEEEEEE!!" Connor shouted trough the whole house.

"CON SHUT UP!" I heard Shanaya screaming from upstairs. So they slept together. Well.. Maybe not really slept together, but slept in the same bed.. Ugh you know what I mean.

"And.. Did anything happened between you and Shay last night." I winked.

"Maybe.. Haha not much, we just made out and stuff, but not other things." He said and laughed.

"Awww you guys are so cuteeeee! Oh my god, did you hear Ashlyn and Brad last night?! Damn they were loud." Tristan said and laughed.

"Thanks for the compliment mate." Brad said when he walked downstairs with Ashlyn. She was wearing Brad's shirt from last night and Brad was shirtless.