{ My hands were made for somewhere else }

"Jesus christ!" He said and squeezed my hand really hard.

"It's okay Brad, she ran back in the house." I said and rubbed his hand again.

"Ashlyn.." He said and looked in my eyes.

"Yeah?" I said back.

~ end of recap

Brad parked the car and we were at the front of his house.

"I-I-I.. I love you Ashlyn.." He said and stuttered.

"Brad.. I-I-.." I said, but he cut me off.

"I'm not finished Ash.. It's just.. It hurts me so bad that you ran away from me and cried because off me. But I just want to say one thing. It wasn't me Ashlyn. I brought Chloe to her date. She had a date with George Sheely. They just kissed. George went home and I picked her up again. I just wanted to be a nice friend. And I definitely didn't wanted this to happen." He said and hold my hand.

"I really, really love you Ashlyn Mcqueen." He said.

I didn't know what to do. Forgive him, say that I love him too? Or..

Before I even realized what I did I already crashed my lips on his.

This wasn't a regular kiss that we've always had. It was a kiss full of lust and a kiss who said that we really need each other.

It got pretty heated, cause Brad put his hands on my back and rubbed my back and got lower and lower.

I pulled away and I saw him smiling.

"I love you too Bradley." I said and his lips met mine again.

His tongue was slowly turning around mine, the way it did that time after the party. "I love it when you kiss me like that." I moaned stopping our kiss for a split second.

"Do you?" He stopped. I quikly nodded wanting him to continue the kiss. I just needed the touch of his lips. "I love it when you're so eager." He grinned staying in his seat like he wasn't going anywhere, like he wasn't going to move into my direction and continue the kiss.

"Oh Brad just continue!" I climbed to his seat as I sat with my knees next to his legs, my back was a little bend so I wouldn't touch the steeringwheel.

"Miss, what do you think you're doing?" Bradley faked a shocked expresion. "Making out with you my darling." My hands cupped his face as I brought it back to its common position agains Brads lips.

His lips disconnected from mine, trailing off to the area just behind my ear.

He left wet kisses on his way. The moment Brad reached my soft spot he sucked a little. A moan escaped my mouth, a moan of pure plessure. "Do that again." Brads voice was raspy, even raspier than normal. It was like in the morning when we just woke up.

"Make me." I answered. He sucked another time only a little harder. The reason why the moan that left my mouth was harder than the last.

"Bradley Simpson, I love you so fucking much!" His hands moved to the hem of my shirt, grasping underneath it looking for the two things that indicate the woman's upper half, my breasts.

His big fingers slid small lines along the cups of my bra. Wanting more of it I took of my shirt tossing it to the back of the car. "Take it off!" I commanded quickly connecting my lips with his again.

It wasn't long until the kiss stopped again. "Actually is was thinking about something else," unbuttoning my pants, which got of my legs with some effort. We were now turned around on the passenger seat, avoiding the annoying steering wheel. He was the dominant laying on top of me. "Spread your legs, babe."

I loved it when he talked so dirty to me. His innocent look, consisting of his dark brown chocolate sweet eyes. I'm probably the only one on this whole world that knows he's not that innocent.

"Well?" He started to become a bit inpatient. "I'm gonna make you feel so good." He continued. I finally decided to give in my act, that consisted of keeping my legs close together.

A dazed smile disappears to the are of my belly button leaving a small kiss. His tongue swirls around my soft skin, that's when my eyes start to flutter. "Brad, please," I breath. The slow sensations of pleasure are like torture. All you want is more, more of this burning desire towards this one particular boy.

I think he understood what I wanted because without warning his fingertips touch against me centre, which makes me cry out in pleasure.

I grab the back of his shirt as his fingers glide small strokes in my "private" area. His fingers are much colder than his mouth that touches my lips, it adds a different temperature to this whole sensation.

Brad goes a step further, his finger slowly slides inside me, gently easing it in. My eyes clench closed, waiting for this uncomfortable sting to go away. Not that I cared, because it felt so amazing.

"Does it feel good?" His head lifts away from my neck. The curls that were just hanging in my face are now hanging in front of my eyes. They look dampy, some strands of his hair look even wet from sweat. It was hot in this car, but it was a comfortable hot feeling.

I nod in response to his question, my mouth is to dry to say anything. It feels incredible when he slides his finger back into the small cavity. Starting this little circle when it enters it and leaves it shortly after, just to repeat the process again.

Other boys had tried to make me feel this way, but the success of Bradley was far away from their attempts. My body was overtaken by a sensation if pleasure, the way Brad looked at this moment was so sexy. His muscle moving under his skin with every little movement he made.

"Do you want to cum, baby?" he asks. My eyes opened when I nod frantically. He smirks and touches his fingers to that one spot. The place I have come to love so much after last time. "Ah, Brad!" I moan one more time when he groans against me. My legs stiffen, when I come undone. Still heavily breathing from the whole sensation that just left my body I repeat for word one more time "You are my everything Bradley!"

That's when I need to bite my lip before I scream as the sensation continues one more time when his fingers enter me one last time. Me head clenches against the pillow as my body leaves this euphoric state I was just in. Fuck, he's good.

--------------------------

THANKS GWENEIRA FOR THE SMUT AGAINNNN!

Okay lol, so basically The Vampa are doing a twitcam at freaking 5am.. I'm not gonna watch it because of school.

But people who live in America or something.. Please help me with a brad follow :)

Dm me if you're interested ;)

BTW THIS ACC HAS 2.6K READS YAY !

Should I update one chapter later ?

If this chapter reaches 15 votes then I'll post the new chapter ;)

I love you guys

-xo- @SannetheKing