{ Excuse me miss, I don't ever do this }

Brad's POV

I'm so glad she liked it. She looked so happy and surprised and I am so happy that she likes me. I hope that she likes the second part of the date. Who am I kidding though, she'll love the second part.

Ashlyn's POV

"Brad, where are we going?" I said when we were driving for like 30 minutes.

"Shh.. We're almost there." He said and rubbed the back of my hand.

"Well okay then." I said and stared out of the window. It was pitched black and it really creeped me out. Suddenly I tensed when I felt Brad's hand on my thigh.

"Love are you okay?" He said and I felt him staring at me.

"Y-Yeah I'm okay, it's a bit dark outside." I said almost in a whisper.

"Hey it's okay, I'm here and I'll protect you. I swear we're almost there okay?" He said and kissed my hand.

"Okay." I said and I saw him smile.

"I swear to god I'm so glad you said yes to the date. I was so nervous that you would say no and.." He started but I cut him off.

"Brad of course I would say yes. I'm so glad I did it though. I like you so much Bradley." I said.

"You mean so much to me Ashlyn.. In such a short time. Thank you for being here with me." He said and I saw the sparkles in his eyes glowing then they ever did before.

"It's my pleasure." I smiled.

"We're here by the way love." He said and pulled the car over.

"So... Where are we?" I said, still sitting in the car.

"First, you have to put my little friend back on." He said and hold the bandana in his hand.

"Brad I don't like things for my eyes, I'll just put my hands for my eyes just like a few hours ago." I said.

"Nope, you have to put this on, please? You trust me right love?" He said and gazed in my eyes.

"Of course I trust you Bradley."I said and put the blindfold over my eyes.

"Okay, I'll help you out of the car, stay in your seat." He said and I heard the car door.

"Come here love." I heard him saying when my car door was open.

"Okay then." I said and he took my hand.

"Brad, I'm really scared right now, cause it's dark and I feel the cold of the wind and I'm feeling grass underneath my feet and oh gosh." I said a bit panicking.

"Shh, come here." He said and suddenly picked me up bridal style.

After a few minutes he stopped walking and put me down. It wasn't soaking wet grass, but I felt a hard bottom.

"You can take the bandana off now." He said and I took the blindfold off.

"Brad! Oh my god, this is amazing!!!" I screamed and jumped in his arms.

"So you like it?" He said and kissed my head.

"I love it." I said back and pecked him on the lips.

Tristan's POV

"Jesus Christ!! That boy loses everything in this room or something. Girls their virginity's, condoms, several used cameras if you know what I mean and now a fucking sextape!" I screamed and I heard James and Connor moaning in the other corners from Brad's bedroom.