{ And I kinda like the way, that you're so damn unpredictable }

And again class was over and we had a break.

I asked to Shay if she wanted to walk with me to the lockers and she said yes of course.

"So, are Megs and Chloe coming to school? Or are they gonna pick us up? We have one hour so yeah, maybe it's a but useless if they join us right now." I said while packing my books for homework and the next lesson.

"Yeah they're gonna pick us up. Well, not literally pick us up, because they don't have a car. But they're walking to school and then we all walk back." She smiled.

"Okayyyyyy!" I said and we made our way to the boys.

I saw that they were discussing something really serious. So Shay and I went outside and sat on a bench in the sun.

I wonder what they were talking about.

Brad's POV

"Mate, did you destroyed the tape?" James whispered in my ear.

"Not yet, I can't find it anymore!!" I said back.

"Wow dude are you serious?! You lost a sex tape. Dude you're screwed." Tris said.

"Thanks mate." I said sarcastically.

"So what are we going to do now?" Connor said.

"Meet up at Brad's house today and search all over the place." Tristan said.

"Deal!" We all said, the boys walked away to go to their lockers and they let me sit alone at the table, great.

I'm such a fucking idiot, jesus. How can I loose a sextape? I can't believe it. We have to find that tape.

"Hey are you okay?" I heard a voice behind me.

"Yeah a bit.. Please go away.." I said in the most politely way I could say it.

But instead I heard footsteps I saw the person sitting beside me.

"So I have to go away?" The voice said and I looked to the side.

"Well okay, no answer, okay then I'll just go away." The person smirked.

"Ashlyn! No sorry, please stay." I said and put my arm around her shoulder.

"Uhmm.. I have to talk with you Brad.." She said and I dropped my arm next to my side.

"Oh okay, what's wrong?" I said in a confused voice.

"Uhm, yeah.. What are we exactly? Not like in that way, but it's just.. We did all those things yesterday and yeah.. I just have to say it okay. I think I have feelings for you.. And maybe I'm ruining everything now, cause I'm such a fool that I'm saying this and you'll never like me of course cause I a-" Before she could finish her sentence I already crashed my lips on hers. She was a bit shocked of course, but immediately kissed back.

We pulled away and I saw her smiling.

"Maybe that's a way to say that I have feelings for you too." I smiled.

"Yeah maybe." She winked.

"So.. Uhm Ashlyn?" I said in a nervous voice.

"Yeah?" She said back.

"Do you want to go on a date with me?" I asked while I hold her hand under the table.

"Yes, of course Bradley." She said and hugged me tightly.

Ashlyn's POV

We pulled away from the hug and saw that everybody already returned and sat with us.