{ I know that you can't wait, till our clothes are on the floor }

Ashlyn's POV

"You guys are so drunk, oh my god." Shay said.

"We're not thattttt drunk...." Chloe said and almost fell on the ground, but James grabbed her hand so she didn't fall on the ground.

"Thanks Jemsss..." She said, man she looked stoned or something.

"You're welcome Chlo, here, sit okay?"

"Whatever..." She said and laid with her head on a pillow on the cough.

"Okay guys, maybe we have to stop drinking for a bit." I said, when I realized that everybody was fucking wasted.

"Let's play a game, and no Tris, we're not going in heaven tonight." I smirked.

"Yeah okay." He said and grinned.

We played a few drinking games and we were all a bit tired, so we thought it was a good idea to go to bed.

"I'm too tired to think, just go to a bedroom or sleep in the living room, just.. I don't know.." I said and walked upstairs to my room. I noticed someone was behind me and of course it was Brad.

"Simpson, are you gonna sleep in my room?" I smirked.

"If you don't mind." He said while running his fingers through his hair and scratched his neck.

"Of course not." I winked.

He unbuttoned his Dodgers baseball shirt and laid it on my bed.

"You can wear it if you want, it would look very sexy on you, by the way I'm sorry, I'm always sleeping without my shirt." He smirked.

"Okay then." I said, took my shirt off and grabbed his shirt from the bed.

I saw him staring at me and it gave me a bit of a uncomfortable feeling.

"Are you okay Brad?" I asked while I waved my hand for his face and buttoned the shirt up.

"Yeah, sorry, it's just.. You're so beautiful." He said and walked to my side of the bed.

"Well mr. Simpson, you saw me before without this right?" I said and bit my lip.

"Okay that's true, but that's different.. And stop biting your lip." He said.

"Oh, why should I?" I said teasingly.

"Otherwise I'm gonna do things..." He smirked.

| SMUT ALERT YOU DON'T HAVE TO READ IT CAUSE THERE ARE VERY VERY MANY DETAILS |

"Do things?" I said. Slowly walking over to him. He laid on the bed already looking hotter than ever before. Lines covering his stomach accentuating his beautiful abs. Without even thinking I crawled on to the bed. Sitting on my knees right beside Bradley. "Things like this for example?"

My delicate fingers slowly trailed over his stomach following the middle line of his muscles. My fingers changed into a hand when I was around his chest zone continuing their journey until I reached his cheek. I bend forward touching my lips with his, but only really softly and just for a second. Repeating it three times.

"You're such a tease," Bradley whined. "Am..." I couldn't even finish my sentence because he pushed his lips already against mine. His tongue felt soft against my underlip. I parted my mouth, but just a little so he was still not able to access it with his tongue completely. Then a little further, his tongue twisted around mine.

It wasn't long after when my mouth traveled to his neck leaving wet kisses as it went. I softly sucked the spot just behind his ear. "Uch, you're so hot!" He gasped. When I looked up I saw his mouth wide open, his eyes closed.

---------------------------

Hellooo, DOUBLE UPDATE YAY

Okay so I thought maybe you guys liked some smut, and I mean real smut. Well.. I can't write that, so my bae Gweneira wrote this.

In the next chapter the smut goes further 😏

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED HER SMUT

XO