{ I'm feeling guilty }

James' POV

"Mate, what the hell!" I screamed.

"Brad what happened?! I thought you liked that girl!" Connor yelled.

"I-I-I.. I don't know what happened.." He said and a tear streamed down his face.

"First of all, how can you've a dvd from it when you haven't watched it. Second how can it be in your dvd player. And third, who did this, cause I know you didn't do this Brad." Tristan said and rubbed his back.

"I just lost the girl that I've loved for the first time." Brad said and cried.

"Brad it's okay." I said trying to comfort him.

"No it's not okay! Ashlyn fucking hates me, cause I recorded us and now she saw it. She doesn't know about my past! And I don't know what to do!!" He yelled and stood up and ran to his bedroom.

Tristan wanted to stand up, but I stopped him.

"Just give him a moment okay?" I sad and he sat down on the ground again.

Brad's POV

I can't believe it.. My heart is broken and I just can't fix it. I'm feeling so guilty.. I'm such a wreck right now.

Goddamnit.. Who did this to me? Who edited it? Who was in my house? Who had access to my recordings? Who put it in the dvd player and when?

All these questions were spinning in my head. I couldn't take it, so I just slept.

I seriously didn't care that the boys were downstairs. They could sleep in the spare room or just go home. I just don't care.

I lost the love of my life..

I lost Ashlyn..

"I love you Ashlyn Vanessa Mcqueen." I whispered before I drifted off to sleep.

Ashlyn's POV

I'm now at home... Alone... In my room... I locked myself out from the social side of the world..

"Ash? Are you here?" I heard 3 voices saying downstairs.

"Ashlyn please." Said the soft voice from Chloe.

"Wait.. I hear sobbing.." Megan said.

"She's upstairs in her room." I heard Shanaya say and suddenly my best friends were standing next to my bed.

"Baby.." I heard Shanaya say and I felt a hand on my shoulder.

I turned around and saw three concerning faces staring at me. I sat straight up and rubbed my eyes. Wiped the last tears away and stood up.

"He used me." I said in a whisper.

"We know.. The boys told us. Except Brad of course, he's crying in his bed all day."

"But.. But why?" I said and start crying again.

"Can I talk to you in private Ash? The girls all know the story, but I'll tell you okay? Should I tell her girls?" Shay asked.

"Yeah, she needs to know, we'll do something else. Good luck loves." Megan said and walked out of the door with Chloe.

Shanaya's POV

Okay I have to tell her. When the boys told us, Chloe, Megan and I were completely in shock. I'm still in shock actually..

How do I say it? Well, here goes nothing.

"Well.. Uhm okay.." I stuttered.

"I'm just gonna say it okay." I said and she was almost recovered from her little crying session.

"When the boys were younger, like 14 or 15 or something they.. Did things.." I began.

"They lost their virginity ages ago.. Boys are full of hormones at that age and then boys are gonna do weird things. At that age they were the boys at school who were always busy with sex and stuff. They brought several girls at their houses and they made... Sextapes... The girls never knew it. Eventually the guys were a bit bored of this shit and stopped. They deleted all their videos and began with a new reputation. They toured and swears to god that they would never make a sextape. But when Brad met you he really wanted to make one. I don't know why though.." I said and looked in Ashlyn's eyes. She was giving me the look that I had to go on with my story.

"Okay he filmed it. But he never watched it or something, he never even touched it..." I said.

"But how-" She started but I cut her off.

"We don't know how that tape landed in the dvd player or who edited it or who did this." I said and I saw that Ashlyn lightened up a bit.

"He still filmed us though..." She said and looked sad again.

"Yes he did, it was a really stupid mistake, but it was a few weeks ago. At first he used you, he admitted that. But now... Ashlyn he actually loves you. He bursted out of crying when you left. And he is still crying right now." I said.

"I love him too." She said and she sent me a smile.

"Thank you Shay, I think I'm going to Brad. Maybe not fully forgive him, but we can take things slow." She said and gave me a hug.

"Good luck gurl, I'll be somewhere with the girls okay?" I said and pulled away from the hug.

"Thank you, see you soon." She said and walked out of the door.

I hope everything turns out well.